PrimeWire Forum > Front Desk > Searching Primewire

User Info Post
RoboPhone

SEARCHING PRIMEWIRE
Navigating Primewire to locate something to Watch, can seem overwhelming, considering we are rebuilding our immense Database at amazingly breakneck speeds.
Primewire offers two methods to help locate suitable programming: Basic and Advanced.
BASIC SEARCH
You can look for programming by entering the Title or IMDb ID.

PW Basic Search orPW IMDb ID
~Title - Enter the basic keywords for the title you are seeking. Tip: If unsuccessful on the first attempt, try omitting some of the words until results are shown. You will still be able to use the Advanced Search (below) to further narrow your search to find what you are looking for.

~IMDb ID - Primewire uses information gathered from IMDb, an outside media source, for the bulk of our Listings. As such, the IMDb ID is an integral component their Database and uses the format: tt, followed by a 7-Digit Number. The IMDb ID can be located as part of IMDb’s URL (shown above). Simply extract/copy the ID, then enter/paste it into Primewire’s Basic Search Box.
ADVANCED SEARCH:THE PRIMEWIRE SEARCH BAR
search bar
One of the Most Powerful Yet Underrated Tools we have is The Primewire Search bar. It has everything needed to help locate suitable programming.
The Primewire Search Bar also has just what you need to customize the Content below it.
For example, it’s relatively easy to see Just the Most Recent Items Added in 2019 only.
~Simply Set Sort to Just Added | Direction to Ascending, “Down-Arrow’s Released After” to 2019 and “Down-Arrow’s Released Before” to 2019.
~You can even narrow your search, by using combinations of Section, Genre end even Links.
~Once the Parameters are set, click Filter to initiate the Search.
You will now see ALL the Most Recent Items Just Added in 2019.
SECTION
LINKS
QUALITY
GENRE
SORT
DIRECTION
DOWN ARROW
In summation, I hope this helps you better navigate our ever-expanding world.
PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY REPLIES HERE
If you think of something you would like me to add to this, please PM me your thoughts, as this is intended to be only an Instructional Guide and not a Discussion Thread.

Posted 7 months ago *

You're not logged in!

PrimeWire Forum > Front Desk > Searching Primewire

Generated on server qweoid