PrimeWire Forum > Current Shows > TWD : Is it Alive or Dying?

User Info Post
RoboPhone

Here’s a place where we can discuss all aspects of The Walking Dead, without fear of Spoilers leaking out.

I’ll start :

If Rick Grimes leaves the show, will people still watch it?

Posted 1 year ago
8STORY8

well he did and I am, so yes absolutely. And I am the biggest Rick Grimes fan.

But I just came here from watching the season 9 finale to ask what was said over the radio there at the end?

“Hello…”

Posted 1 year ago
octoberswill

Maggie, maybe?

Posted 1 year ago
8STORY8

@Octoberswill That is who I thought it was but yeah “maybe” her, not for sure either.

Posted 1 year ago
8STORY8

Seems to me it’s Maggie, being it feels foreshadowed in the finale:

(Opening Scene)
Ezekiel “We need help.”

(One of the first dialogs after Opening)
Michonne “And still nothing from Maggie?”

Posted 1 year ago
8STORY8

I watched it all again with closed captions, and what was said is as follows (and it does sound like Maggie):

Woman: Hello? Hello? Calling out live on the open air. Is anybody out there?

Posted 1 year ago
Jhigh03

i just read that it was word for word lifted from the comic, except it was eugene speaking to another settlement. i cant remember their name but it said they had 50000 people their. i think it was maggie though, i also read that show writers were told to write her in the next season to some extent.,

Posted 1 year ago
8STORY8

Interesting, thanks for sharing that jhigh03. I’m not a reader of the comic, but I’m guessing it’s the settlement that Georgie is the leader and where Maggie went.

Posted 1 year ago
8STORY8

Did a little googling research and found the name of the 50k settlement is The Commonwealth and some relevant information so here’s the Link

Posted 1 year ago
octoberswill

her going to the commonwealth makes sense…also…I still hate Negan.

Posted 1 year ago
dragonlady1720

The ONLY reason i am still watching is because Negan is back in.If not for that i would quit watching because it was getting boring to me.Oh, glad to hear Maggie my be coming back but it’s sad that Mishone(don’t know how to spell that) is leaving

Posted 9 months ago
JennyFromBlockD

I quit watching the show a few seasons back; the one where they finally kill C. All that begging from countless & the meme and they finally give the people saying that what they want in the most lackluster fashion EVER.
It was that point, I just gave up. Show had kinda grated me from the get go; just soooo slowwwwwww. But held on long as I could.

Posted 6 months ago

You're not logged in!

PrimeWire Forum > Current Shows > TWD : Is it Alive or Dying?

Generated on server ijsgoi