cuttingup in 3D
|From:||Earth||Add Friend My Playlists My Presents My Friends My Comments||Block User My Favorites Stuff I Watched My Pictures Report User My Reviews|
|Joined:||5 years ago|
|Last Access:||2 days ago|
|Total Points (?):||5677|
[NEW!] FRom device, pc/mac FUNACTbeta live stream generally broadcast 7/11(days hrs)'http://veetle.com/index.php/profile/1527006643'...let's build a spaceship and find our own planet... when life's so unreal sometimes its like a movie, whether its comedy, horror, or drama.. you learn how to take advantage of a world of movies and entertainment, almost therapeutic and most of the time if you pay attention even educating. lets just not get tied up in all the mess and find a common ground even if its only the fact we're human! feel free to post something from my playlists or favorites so happy viewing stay 3D and PEACE, La Paz, Salam, Shalom, Heiwa, Der Frieden, Barish, B�ke, Damai, Hoa B�nh, Pingan, S�och�in
lots of favorites, large playlists, 20 under-ratted actors that deserve a relaunch http://www.imdb.com/list/esalmNJD52A/
Thanks for the post, have a good week kudos.
Thanks for the post +5k for making me smile!
+5k for u my friend
+5k for u my friend
Dear Mrs. Jones,
Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behaviour and have been forced to ban him from the store.
Our complaints against your husband Mr. Jones, include, but are not limited to, the list below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras:
1. January 5: Set all the alarm clocks in Homewares to go off at 5- minute intervals.
2. February 15: He took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people's carts when they weren't looking.
3. March 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the toilets.
4. April 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, "Code 3 in Homewares. Get on it right away". This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor.
5. May 4: Went to the Customer Service Desk and tried to reserve a pack of biscuits.
6. June 14: Moved a "Caution - Wet Floor" sign to a carpeted area, which resulted in a customer slipping and falling over.
7. August 15: Sat in a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers they could come in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department - to which twenty children obliged.
8. September 3: Darted around the whole store suspiciously while loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
9. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled "Pick me! Pick me!"
10. November 23: Took a box of condoms to the checkout clerk and asked where the fitting room was.
11. December 2: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, and then yelled very loudly, "Hey! There's no toilet paper in here."
12. December 7: Parked his car in the trolley shelter:
Mr. Neil Clark, Store Manager
Now at 234 Have a great week
Happy Holidays Cuttingup
thanks, that was a lovely link to an even lovelier image, love chozen for life <3
+5 karma for u my friend
I love Luxury Comedy...Thanks Friend
+5 karma for u my friend and thanks for the gift
Karma and dubloons all in one day life is good
Make a Post
Support the Site
Site Updates and News
Did you know you can use Primewire.org and Primewire.is to access this site? Well, now you do.
Check out the personalized TV Schedule.
Sbarbary : They tried a little different approach to the footage with the glass and creepy ...
Novynovy : I watched until the scene with the dog then turned it off. I am aware some are c ...
sibs288 : I didnt get the movie to be honest. It was an alien invasion movie with no alien ...