Thistle what's on your mind?
|From:||Earth||Add Friend My Playlists My Presents My Friends My Comments||Block User My Favorites Stuff I Watched My Pictures Report User My Reviews|
|Joined:||6 years, 4 months ago|
|Last Access:||5 days ago|
|Total Points (?):||242320|
I believe that most trolls are sad people, living their lonely lives vicariously through those they see as strong and successful.
Do not post animated .gifs on my wall please!
Hahhahaha nice post!
Wow!! How's this for a fun camping idea???
Hope you had a great July 4th! My late posts haha
Some kudos your way, and hopefully a chuckle
Confucius said all that...?
It's ok to let a fool kiss you,
But don't let a kiss fool you.
A kiss is just shopping upstairs
For downstairs merchandise.
It is better to lose a lover
Than love a loser.
Man with a broken condom
Is called a Daddy
A drunken man's words
Are a sober man's thoughts.
Marriage is like a bank account.
You put it in, you take it out,
And you lose interest.
Viagra is like Disneyland ....
A one hour wait for a 2-minute ride.
It is much better to want the mate you do not have
Than to have the mate you do not want.
A joke is like sex.
Neither is any good if you don't get it.
ill watch it
Weekend is just around the corner, hope you have a blast
lol true but they had to, otherwise the blade gets unwieldible cause of its massive weight if it had been a solid lump of steel
A 1st grade school teacher had twenty-six students in her class. She presented each child in her classroom the 1st half of a well-known proverb and asked them to come up with the remainder of the proverb. It's hard to believe some of these! Their insight may surprise you. While reading, keep in mind that these are first-graders, 6-year-olds, because the last one is a classic !
1. Strike while the / bug is close.
2. It's always darkest before / Daylight Saving Time.
3. Never underestimate the power of / termites.
4. You can lead a horse to water but / how?
5. Don't bite the hand that / looks dirty.
6. No news is / impossible.
7. A miss is as good as a / Mr.
8. You can't teach an old dog new / math.
9. If you lie down with dogs, you'll / stink in the morning.
10. Love all, trust / me.
11. The pen is mightier than the / pigs.
12. An idle mind is / the best way to relax.
13. Where there's smoke there's / pollution.
14. Happy the bride who / gets all the presents.
15. A penny saved is / not much.
16. Two's company, three's / the Musketeers.
17. Don't put off till tomorrow what / you put on to go to bed.
18. Laugh and the whole world laughs with you, cry and / you have to blow your nose.
19. There are none so blind as / Stevie Wonder.
20. Children should be seen and not / spanked or grounded.
21. If at first you don't succeed / get new batteries.
22. You get out of something only what you / see in the picture on the box.
23. When the blind lead the blind / get out of the way.
24. A bird in the hand / is going to poop on you.
And the WINNER and last one!
25. Better late than / pregnant.
Kudos for the help Thistle. Much appreciated
*hugs* from -Cheeky-
Kudos for suggesting a revamp of our music section.
Why Wives Shouldn't Go Hunting....
It was Saturday morning as Jake, an avid hunter, woke up raring to go bag the first deer of the season. He walks down to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee, and to his surprise he finds his
wife, Alice, sitting there, fully dressed in camouflage.
Jake asks her, "What are you up to?"
Alice smiles, "I'm going hunting with you!"
Jake, though he had many reservations about this, reluctantly decides to take her along.
Three hours later they arrive at a game preserve just outside of San Marcos, Texas.
Jake sets his lovely wife safely up in the tree stand and tells her, "If you see a deer, take careful aim on it and I'll come running back as soon as I hear the shot."
He walks away with a smile on his face knowing that Alice couldn't bag an elephant - much less a deer.
Not 10 minutes pass when he is startled as he hears an array of gunshots.
Quickly, Jake starts running back. As he gets closer to her stand, he hears Alice screaming, "Get the hell away from my deer!"
Confused and frightened, Jake races faster towards his screaming wife. And again he hears her yell, "Get the hell away from my deer!" followed by another volley of gunfire!
Now within sight of where he had left his wife, Jake is surprised to see a Texas game warden with his hands high in the air.
The game warden, obviously distraught, yelled, "Okay, lady! You can have your damn deer! Just let me get my saddle off it!"
Make a Post
Support the Site
Site Updates and News
Did you know you can use Primewire.org and Primewire.is to access this site? Well, now you do.
Check out the personalized TV Schedule.
azzmatron5000 : The choreography is brilliant, both episodes are action packed and intriguing. W ...
sharumom : This very surprising and touching film is entertaining and heartfelt. The two gi ...
whyzguy : Who wants to see this face first thing in the morning? I'm all for freedom of ch ...