Forum Index > Front Desk > What is wrong with the site today?

User Info Post
Brukernavn
I tried to watch a tv-show I like called falling skies. I tried every link and non of them worked. Not the putlocker/sockshare and not gorilla vid.

Why Im asking is because I had the same problem at home with a different IP and a different computer.

I also notice that the computer is a lot slower when i use this site. It was never like this before and I hope there's no virus or something.

Anybody else have problems like this?
Posted 2 years, 3 months ago | Quote Post
Xaotique
Contributor
I don't experience any of your issues, and I was streaming perfectly today.

The slow(ness(?) lol) may be from the chat. Javascript loops can lag some crappier computers, and the way it's done here ain't very clean.

The sites not working .. Do you get a blank page, or does it say the video was removed, what? I need more info to help ya there.

Xaotique
Brukernavn
No everything is like it used to be but the putlocker and the other links wont load. This would not be a big deal if it was local, but the same thing happens when I use my computer at work.
Xaotique
Contributor
It's still likely an issue on your end that you've duplicated on multiple machines, unless you use the same machine just different location, more likely.

If you tell me what happens when you try to view a link, I could possibly help. Just saying that it don't work don't give me a clue.

If I had to guess .. You're getting a blank, white screen when you click a link? Usually from the frames not loading, which seems to happen for some users, not sure why. Sometimes it's from their outdated browser not supporting the frames, or security disabled them.

If that's the problem, you can redirect your browser to the frame's URL to put yourself on the video host's site, which will take you around the frame completely.

If you would like to try and solve it, please explain your problem with more detail.

Xaotique
Brukernavn
I have two seperate machines. They have no contact and a completely different internet-provider. My work is not even in the same county as my home lol.

I do not get the white thing you talk about. Its normal but the player aint loading. Last night I was sure it was just my computer, but when i checked at work today it was the same stuff.
Posted 2 years, 3 months ago ( Edited 2 years, 3 months ago ) | Quote Post
Xaotique
Contributor
Quote:
Brukernavn wrote:

I have two seperate machines. They have no contact and a completely different internet-provider. My work is not even in the same county as my home lol.

I do not get the white thing you talk about. Its normal but the player aint loading. Last night I was sure it was just my computer, but when i checked at work today it was the same stuff.

Okay, that's not a problem with this site. What country do you live in? It may be down for other people in your country temporarily.

The most likely scenario is that it's still an issue on your end. Try installing the latest Flash Player, and see if it works. Clear cache and cookies before trying to stream a previously attempted video.

What browser do you use? It's possible that updating it may resolve the problem.

Did you install any plugins to your browser lately? Some plugins capture streams, and may cause a connection error between you and the download.

Xaotique
roines1987
she is from Norway like me, but i don't have any of the issues described above
Xaotique
Contributor
Quote:
roines1987 wrote:

she is from Norway like me, but i don't have any of the issues described above

Good. That almost guarantees it to be a local issue that we may be able to resolve. (: Thanks for info.

Xaotique
Brukernavn
Now it works again. Thanks for the effort.

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Front Desk > What is wrong with the site today?

Join the site, its free!

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Sign Up

I can't watch movies! Help!

LetMeWatchThis Guide

Site Updates and News

Support the Site

Latest Comments

It Happened One Night

AislinJena : Such a beautiful film.

The Town That Dreaded Sundown

jon0112 : OK, till you get to the end... Nonsensical. Fell asleep twice during the movie ...

Gotham

Peanutz227 : lol im sorry mama hahaha omg

Aftermath

halloween1 : Very well made post-apocalypse movie! Claustrophobic, intense and gloomy. Slow i ...

Doctor Who 2005

cassiopex : The Impossible girl was impossibly boring. After the fantastic last season with ...

Wolfblood

M3rm4id : They could've informed the public that Aimee Kelly had left the show.

Joker Rising

MidniteJokr : Not going to lie, knowing it was a B movie and an Origin movie, went in with low ...

Extraterrestrial

Pommodore_94 : wow im impressed that was a damn good movie...

Hercules

jon0112 : Good stuff! Some great actors doing great acting, with an actual story (!) that ...

Jane the Virgin

Rooseveltjm : wow..never as expecting all of that but..am loving how every things is setting u ...

More Comments

Free Movie Newsletter

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site