Forum Index > Latest Movies > zombies movie identification plz?

User Info Post
hollowfication
the movie start out couple driving for main character job interview or something they break down while girl go off into cornfield and zombie see her kills her so guy goes there see his gf or wife dead so he killed zombie he running find help house in middle of nowhere like farm house. the guys in the farmhouse was a pain in the ass with a junkie girlfriend. They find a truck in a barn with a bad battery, so they go back to the crashed cop car to get the battery out of it. the was hot girl then nice old lady.

Also there was hidden door that lead to basement where experiment of zombie happen there...

can anyone help me id this movie

and no its not 28 day later or weeks later
Posted 2 years, 5 months ago | Quote Post
hollowfication
does anyone know it was on 1channel months ago i watched it i am certain it still here

please help me
Posted 2 years, 4 months ago | Quote Post
scottish
husk is the film i think u are looking for
hollowfication
no its zombie i saw husk film and it was some scarecrow with machete

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Latest Movies > zombies movie identification plz?

Join the site, its free!

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Sign Up

I can't watch movies! Help!

LetMeWatchThis Guide

Site Updates and News

Did you know you can use Primewire.org and Primewire.is to access this site? Well, now you do.

Support the Site

Latest Comments

American Horror Story

somaliandumo2 : wow!! this show is on another level:)Nothing like it on TV.

The Purge Anarchy

knownonothing : I'm not into horror movies but I watched the second one first ...great movie. I ...

Karla

wreathofbarbs : Misha Collins was absolutely adorable in this movie, which is perfect for the ch ...

IT

robchar : Now I have never read the book, I have not seen to many Of Stephen King's movies ...

Trip to Bhangarh

HyperD_ : Release date : 28 august 2014 Plot : Friends meet each other at a reunion party ...

Mr. Pickles

skippersnacks : Super sick and twisted. I am unsure why I find it so damn amusing but I really d ...

Atlantis

karimpjeeuh : They realy Turned it all around in a great series, next week the moment of truth ...

The Purge Anarchy

tabbyhorndog : This was way better then the first...very good

Predestination

Mordin_Solus : Good story. Strong performances. However, excessive foreshadowing gives away the ...

The Amazing Race

malloryor : The Dentists are one of the most annoying couples this season, I mean they look ...

More Comments

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site