Forum Index > Latest Movies > zombies movie identification plz?

User Info Post
hollowfication
the movie start out couple driving for main character job interview or something they break down while girl go off into cornfield and zombie see her kills her so guy goes there see his gf or wife dead so he killed zombie he running find help house in middle of nowhere like farm house. the guys in the farmhouse was a pain in the ass with a junkie girlfriend. They find a truck in a barn with a bad battery, so they go back to the crashed cop car to get the battery out of it. the was hot girl then nice old lady.

Also there was hidden door that lead to basement where experiment of zombie happen there...

can anyone help me id this movie

and no its not 28 day later or weeks later
Posted 2 years, 2 months ago | Quote Post
hollowfication
does anyone know it was on 1channel months ago i watched it i am certain it still here

please help me
scottish
husk is the film i think u are looking for
hollowfication
no its zombie i saw husk film and it was some scarecrow with machete

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Latest Movies > zombies movie identification plz?

Join the site, its free!

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Sign Up

I can't watch movies! Help!

LetMeWatchThis Guide

Site Updates and News

Support the Site

Latest Comments

Hannah's Law

ren4527 : Pretty good western flick! 7/10

Wedding Trough

whywouldyou : Pig Fu@ker!!! Words can't explain how terrible this movie is. Watch the last 30s ...

The Truth About Emanuel

Troian : Oh, that was interesting! I had no idea what I was getting myself into. Turned o ...

Lost Time

Suzicueball : Parallel universes and other dimensions usually make for a interesting movie. A ...

The November Man

cheema_avtar : Great flick typical of Mr. Brosen type...loved it

Vulgar

whywouldyou : The description is way better than the actual movie. There are some actors that ...

History Channel Ancient Discoveries Machines III

G_R_A : A really good documentary. Some very smart people who were way before their time ...

Outlander

Omari3 : Wish that jamie didnt downplay how he originally had feelings for Claire, the sc ...

Hell on Wheels

Sincera : First time I realized that this is made and thought out by a Dutch company.. ...

Maleficent

Tanghe : The effects are great and stuff but it was to predictable ...

More Comments

Free Movie Newsletter

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site