Forum Index > Current Shows > Ghost/Paranormal Shows

User Info Post
sarahleighton
Im looking for some unknown shows or new one.
Anything like most haunted,
ghost adventures,
TAPS
celebrity ghost stories
fact or faked
etc... any one know of good spooky shows?
Posted 2 years, 3 months ago | Quote Post
mrfox74023
I would love more shows/links for those types of shows also! I really enjoy watching shows/movies that are about ghost or paranormal!
Posted 1 year, 8 months ago | Quote Post
sistaseven
I found one I hadn't seen b4 and it's pretty good: Paranormal Witness. And I assume you know about The Haunted and A Haunting. And of course the epic paranormal drama, American Horror Story - I watched both seasons in one week, it's that good! ;p
Posted 1 year, 7 months ago | Quote Post
Chrismakavelli
Paranormal State, Paranormal Witness. Theres a one called the "Syndicate" im sure its Haunted State or something like that you might want to check those out mate. Enjoy. :)
Posted 1 year, 7 months ago | Quote Post
Enlightenedr0se
I agree,paranormal state is good.

also Most Haunted can be good, but sometimes its fake.
Posted 1 year, 6 months ago | Quote Post
idrow
They're all pretty much fake, it's just a matter of which show is the most entertaining. I'd have to say Paranormal Witness and The Haunted are the best two.

The ones I can't stand are the tough guys going into a supposed haunted house and start yelling at and taunting the ghosts. It's ridiculous that they think of themselves as badasses because they go in talk smack to an empty room. Then they look smug and self-satisfied that showed the ghosts who's boss.
haworths623
Don't like those kind of shows because nothing ever really happens
GotSanity
Destination Truth is the only paranormal tv show I really like. It already completed it's run though, but I watch the old episodes on Netflix.

Josh is very funny to me and the show has a travel vibe that makes even their lack of discoveries entertaining. Like him digging for a Mermaid was hilarious. He also made some discoveries, like Yeti hair and there have been some unexplained encounters as well with possible ghosts. Season 3 is the best.

Fact or Faked is fairly entertaining too, but sometimes I think their first experiment is ridiculous, and I wish they'd try different scenarios. It's kinda like Mythbusters but with less science.

And does anybody remember MTV's Fear? That was pretty creepy. I think it was the first episode where this guy has to take a sheet off of an old electric chair in a prison, and the whole scene is hilarious. He's talking himself up and he is screaming bloody murder. Classic reality tv show moment right there.
ILELECTRIC
Sorry but those shows are all the same BORING FAKE crap every episode. Try Paranormal Witness! 2nd season starts sometime Spring 2013! :)
Posted 1 year, 5 months ago ( Edited 1 year, 5 months ago ) | Quote Post
ShadowShatto
Something wicked is pretty cool
Posted 1 year, 5 months ago | Quote Post

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Current Shows > Ghost/Paranormal Shows

Join the site, its free!

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Sign Up

I can't watch movies! Help!

LetMeWatchThis Guide

Site Updates and News

Support the Site

Latest Comments

Edge of Tomorrow

Sarsaparilla : Love this movie. I'll probably be watching it tomorrow as well. I highly recomme ...

Teen Wolf (2011)

jmackk : WOW! It keeps getting better and better. So excited to keep going :)

Life on Mars

waderex : Just finished the 1st season; reading though the comments I see a strong debate ...

Big Brother (AU)

peezil : These links are all so slow!!!

Pen choo kab pee

Iritiri : To watch it as an eerie movie, just for an unsettled feeling you will not be dis ...

Dancing with the Stars

RicanLunaP : I haven't watched this in such a long time and I'm glad i'm watching this season ...

Gravity

nonaz : bored me to tears, just a long running worst case suspense sequence as if based ...

God's Pocket

jrock167 : Very good movie! A different type of gangster movie with some dark comedy moment ...

The Signal

Truthteller : This was just insane... it's original, to say the least. 8/10 just for the big i ...

Crash

nineteen63 : This movie is one big reality check and a whole lot of redemption. Everyone is f ...

More Comments

Free Movie Newsletter

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site