Forum Index > Current Shows > Futurama!

User Info Post
hamid95
Anyone else excited about the new season premiering the 20th of June?

Personally, I don't get the criticism. IMO, a lot of the recent episodes are stellar. Last season even generated like 2-3 extremely popular memes.

Discuss!
Posted 2 years, 5 months ago | Quote Post
I am and I am more happy since our cable company put comedycentrual back up on their line up woohoo
Posted 2 years, 5 months ago | Quote Post
korrafy
I'm a little late, but, Futurama is one of my favorite all-time shows! It's so underrated. I can't wait for the next season to return next June though. :)
Posted 1 year, 12 months ago | Quote Post
Bgat
I'm an Avid Fan and think that the show has changed from the original happy silly stupid kind of funny to the more college age type humor given the time slot and channel. Either way though still very damn funny!
Posted 1 year, 11 months ago | Quote Post
TarantinoFan
Is this show coming back or are they done for good?
Posted 1 year, 8 months ago | Quote Post
RooDrew
its back already
Llunaticraven
Love this show, crazy about it, hubby don't get it, but then I don't understand much of his viewing choices either. Ususally start my day with coffee and Bender.
haworths623
Can't believe its still going to be honest
Anisa1200
i think ur all a bunch of nerds who could use a bah cause u stink n i want chicken so feed me ahhhha i am smart n pretty
klownz
Love this show!
Posted 1 year, 7 months ago | Quote Post
Roucka
I only ever watch it when nothing interesting is on, and i do like it, but I haven't followed it episode by episode.
Posted 1 year, 7 months ago | Quote Post
ILELECTRIC
Always excited for new shows!! Love this show! I hate to say it but it's better than The Simpsons
Posted 1 year, 7 months ago ( Edited 1 year, 7 months ago ) | Quote Post
SgmPlumley
This show is funny sad exciting and actually worth watching whenever I flip on the tv. Hard to say that about other shows.
Posted 1 year, 6 months ago | Quote Post
MazTiam
sad news about futurama...sep 4 is supposedly the last day...it's getting cancled from the air waves...is a world without fry and bender and hooker bots a world we want to live in?
Posted 1 year, 6 months ago | Quote Post

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Current Shows > Futurama!

Join the site, its free!

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Sign Up

I can't watch movies! Help!

LetMeWatchThis Guide

Site Updates and News

Did you know you can use Primewire.org and Primewire.is to access this site? Well, now you do.

Support the Site

Latest Comments

Blended

Kandy_Kupps : Another great Sandler/Barrymore movie. Not as good as 50 First Dates, but better ...

V/H/S: Viral

uncleahole : Weird...but in a good way. If you're a fan of the VHS movies, give it a try.7/10 ...

The Frame

pausepause : So nice to see a story with substance! And reality is only what we make of it. W ...

Z Nation

CerealSlapper : Love this show, hate this episode, and hated Addy. Hope she is gone for good. Wi ...

The Big Bang Theory

kenXz : sawastikka.....lol....funny

Mary and Max

chanelicia : A perfect movie, in every way. The darkness and tears are what make it so beauti ...

Hawaii Five-0

alias6969 : Wow even I cried at the end! 5/5

Seems Like Old Times

Journeyseeker : None of the links work, file has been removed.

The Guest

TraderX : This was a great movie, surprised it has not been given more attention. The lead ...

Losing Chase

chanelicia : Wow...Mirren's character was just too egocentric at the expense of ruining the h ...

More Comments

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site