Forum Index > Current Shows > Futurama!

User Info Post
hamid95
Anyone else excited about the new season premiering the 20th of June?

Personally, I don't get the criticism. IMO, a lot of the recent episodes are stellar. Last season even generated like 2-3 extremely popular memes.

Discuss!
Posted 2 years, 3 months ago | Quote Post
I am and I am more happy since our cable company put comedycentrual back up on their line up woohoo
Posted 2 years, 2 months ago | Quote Post
korrafy
I'm a little late, but, Futurama is one of my favorite all-time shows! It's so underrated. I can't wait for the next season to return next June though. :)
Posted 1 year, 9 months ago | Quote Post
Bgat
I'm an Avid Fan and think that the show has changed from the original happy silly stupid kind of funny to the more college age type humor given the time slot and channel. Either way though still very damn funny!
Posted 1 year, 9 months ago | Quote Post
TarantinoFan
Is this show coming back or are they done for good?
Posted 1 year, 6 months ago | Quote Post
RooDrew
its back already
Llunaticraven
Love this show, crazy about it, hubby don't get it, but then I don't understand much of his viewing choices either. Ususally start my day with coffee and Bender.
haworths623
Can't believe its still going to be honest
Anisa1200
i think ur all a bunch of nerds who could use a bah cause u stink n i want chicken so feed me ahhhha i am smart n pretty
Posted 1 year, 5 months ago | Quote Post
klownz
Love this show!
Roucka
I only ever watch it when nothing interesting is on, and i do like it, but I haven't followed it episode by episode.
ILELECTRIC
Always excited for new shows!! Love this show! I hate to say it but it's better than The Simpsons
Posted 1 year, 5 months ago ( Edited 1 year, 5 months ago ) | Quote Post
SgmPlumley
This show is funny sad exciting and actually worth watching whenever I flip on the tv. Hard to say that about other shows.
Posted 1 year, 4 months ago | Quote Post
MazTiam
sad news about futurama...sep 4 is supposedly the last day...it's getting cancled from the air waves...is a world without fry and bender and hooker bots a world we want to live in?
Posted 1 year, 4 months ago | Quote Post

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Current Shows > Futurama!

Join the site, its free!

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Sign Up

I can't watch movies! Help!

LetMeWatchThis Guide

Site Updates and News

Support the Site

Latest Comments

To Let

Keymawe : A great movie with something new , a must watch . Would totally recommend it . 9 ...

The Tank Man

tison5111 : hey.. at least he is alive,but what can you say about the American girl student ...

Life of Crime

MiaPia : This was one weird movie... great 1-time watch.. the end made me lol xD Err... 5 ...

Anger Management

paulamaral : supposed to have 90 episodes..#74 was the 84th total episode, should be 6 more c ...

Under the Dome

roni11479 : Ugh. I want to hang in there to see where it is going but it is just not making ...

Sons of Anarchy

nineteen63 : Awesome episode, sh*t is going down. Thanks uploaders, I didn't have to wait unt ...

Under the Dome

paulamaral : Steven King's stories never make any sense...Always weird, unbelievable, Unreal ...

Tracks

deadwalker : l thought lt was good l enjoyed lt very much makes you thynk

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

knightslayer57 : Yeah, started watching this because of a recommendation. Its not bad...pretty go ...

America's Next Top Model

mrberry2u : Just saw Denzel in the first eppy of Tyler Perry's new drama, If Loving You Is W ...

More Comments

Free Movie Newsletter

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site