Forum Index > Current Shows > Californication

User Info Post
If you havent watched it yet, do so now . its one of the best shows ever made.
Posted 6 years, 4 months ago | Quote Post
Yah I like this show too. Gonna finish watching it after Im done with the Shield.
Posted 6 years, 4 months ago | Quote Post
Love love love the show. And to think I thought DD couldn't be anyone but Mulder!
Posted 6 years, 3 months ago | Quote Post
Yes this show is so unique and funny and interesting, easily one of the best shows on now and ever...Love the cast and storylines, on suggestion i would have for them is to make the episodes an hour..
Posted 5 years, 8 months ago | Quote Post
I just started to watch this series. Holly *hit. Funny real life drama. LOVE IT.
Posted 5 years, 2 months ago | Quote Post
i love Californication.its one of best shows right now.
Posted 5 years, 2 months ago | Quote Post
i couldnt believe my sweet mulder being cast in this role when i saw him. then around this time his wife tea leoni said he was a sex addict so i guess it was right for the role lol. how can a man be so dumb as to let the vayjayjay CONSTANTLY get him into trouble with his ex, his daughter and friends when he tries to do right yet always mess it up based around this one subject 'sigh'
Posted 3 years, 3 months ago | Quote Post

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Current Shows > Californication

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Make a Free Account

LetMeWatchThis Guide TV Schedule

Support the Site

Site Updates and News

Did you know you can use and to access this site? Well, now you do.
Check out the personalized TV Schedule.

Primewire Trivia

Latest Comments

xxMRTOOLIVExx : It's an amazing film. Definitely a horror classic.

Sarsaparilla : Never going to that hospital.

Hairless_Blaq_Cat : So, this movie was better than I expected it to be, but not as good as I was hop ...

DutchAssessor : Am I insanely smart or are the characters in Lost near damn feebleminded? Becaus ...

warsteiner : Good one time watch. lots of propaganda! and kind of drags a bit. I was hoping f ...

Maison close

Peace2yaa : Scum!!! The Pierre is Scum I tell you!!!! And YES!! Please tell me where season ...

How to Get Away with Murder

SizzyLove : Ooh the mysteries, twist and intrigues... This was a good eppy.

More Comments

Support the Site