Forum Index > Current Shows > Californication

User Info Post
If you havent watched it yet, do so now . its one of the best shows ever made.
Posted 5 years, 4 months ago | Quote Post
Yah I like this show too. Gonna finish watching it after Im done with the Shield.
Posted 5 years, 4 months ago | Quote Post
cc99ff
Love love love the show. And to think I thought DD couldn't be anyone but Mulder!
Posted 5 years, 2 months ago | Quote Post
ELMooSo
Yes this show is so unique and funny and interesting, easily one of the best shows on now and ever...Love the cast and storylines, on suggestion i would have for them is to make the episodes an hour..
Posted 4 years, 7 months ago | Quote Post
syfy_guy
I just started to watch this series. Holly *hit. Funny real life drama. LOVE IT.
Posted 4 years, 2 months ago | Quote Post
danny120
i love Californication.its one of best shows right now.
Posted 4 years, 1 month ago | Quote Post
netcruis3r
i couldnt believe my sweet mulder being cast in this role when i saw him. then around this time his wife tea leoni said he was a sex addict so i guess it was right for the role lol. how can a man be so dumb as to let the vayjayjay CONSTANTLY get him into trouble with his ex, his daughter and friends when he tries to do right yet always mess it up based around this one subject 'sigh'
Posted 2 years, 2 months ago | Quote Post

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Current Shows > Californication

Join the site, its free!

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Sign Up

I can't watch movies! Help!

LetMeWatchThis Guide

Site Updates and News

Support the Site

Latest Comments

The Last Ship

thephantombrain : Great finale. If all future seasons are like this one I'll watch till the very e ...

Under the Dome

AmberElla007 : I can see everyone is talking about how everything is normal outside the dome af ...

House of the Witchdoctor

manditoe : It was ok, The 2 Idiots were over Acting and were not really believable, the mo ...

Sailor Moon Crystal

tmjr2006 : this is one of my fav episode of the new Sailor moon Series...

Saturday the 14th

preciousigor : I remember loving this movie when I was a kid cause I was born on Saturday the 1 ...

Transformers Age of Extinction

MrVale : This movie only serves good action , not of a much of story line or anything els ...

Little Dieter Needs to Fly

karloff1904 : A great man and one that understood it is not enough that i am free everyone mus ...

Dead Snow: Red vs. Dead

tiesha0215 : OMG i loved this movie. I am such a big horror/zombie fan, the first one was gre ...

High School Musical 2

Sursika : I still love this musical. It's my favorite out of all 3

The Homesman

lasagna50 : Content, aside, something about the structure of this movie fell flat for me. An ...

More Comments

Free Movie Newsletter

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site