Forum Index > Front Desk > So...what's the deal with Vidcube?

User Info Post
David890
On every single tv show and movie so far, I've seen links to Vidcube. They always seem to have 5 star rating and even if the movie/show had been uploaded a few minutes ago - it apparently already has thousands of views. I've been to this site for years but never found a reason to post something, but this has just been bugging me forever. I've actually tried going onto the website via one of the links but i'm unable to get to watch anything for free. I researched a little and it turned out that many people call it a "scam site" with horrible customer support which does not give you your money back and actually does NOT provide any actual movie, certainly not the one advertised.

So basically my question...is 1channel affiliated in any way with them? I can't think of a reason why there's a link to Vidcube everywhere when it's not even free, or WORK! Why does it have so many clicks, is that fake? Why the 5 stars? Why does it exist?

Sure do miss MU, putlocker/sockshare aren't always working 100% and more often than not there's no working links for the things I want to watch.

Thank you
Posted 2 years, 1 month ago | Quote Post
Manga_Girl
Basically (What i think) is that Vidcube is there for advertising purposes, it has 5 Stars because it draws people in to click it, same with the fake amount of views.

Think of it like another "Advert" on the side of this site.

For me.. i just had to look at how many views it had to figure out it was an advert.

For any Putlocker problem you have, READ or Post here

user posted image

http://www.1channel.ch/forum/viewthread.php?tid=334587

Posted 2 years, 1 month ago ( Edited 2 years, 1 month ago ) | Quote Post
Xaotique
Contributor
If you check the source, you can see it labeled a sponsor as the video quality. I don't think they show when you're logged in though?

Xaotique
websweetie
Nope they don't, I tried to watch it as well and got nothing. I think it's a fake.
Xaotique
Contributor
Quote:
websweetie wrote:

Nope they don't, I tried to watch it as well and got nothing. I think it's a fake.

What I was trying to point out is that it's a sponsor, advertiser, whatever you wanna call it. They are often real, but many times call for you to download something special or even pay to watch. I haven't checked out that particular site, but I would just avoid it since (obviously) there are plenty of free ones around here.

I don't think it shows when your logged in, or there may be an option in your settings to block them from showing. I forgot about them. :P

Xaotique

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Front Desk > So...what's the deal with Vidcube?

Join the site, its free!

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Sign Up

I can't watch movies! Help!

LetMeWatchThis Guide

Site Updates and News

Support the Site

Latest Comments

Carnivale

Lilasiris : This show should have had at least five seasons. Too bad that it didn't catch on ...

Elaine Stritch: Shoot Me

Black_Mama : Stritch passed away July 17, 2014. She was rowdy, talented, brilliant and unafra ...

The Awesomes

XenoVibe : Glad they decided to renew it :D

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

OneAndOnlyT : Man Koba..it wasn't even worth it. I loved this movie from beginning to end. I d ...

Missing William

RicanLunaP : This movie was really not bad at all. Though it seemed like a made for tv movie, ...

The Signal

imac786 : well sure half way or so thru the movie it becomes watchable but the first half ...

Married At First Sight (US)

kristina193 : OMG Courtney and Jason are giving me Butterflies!!!Cutest couple,i really hope t ...

Extant

Porco_Rosso : Well this episode was the nail in the coffin for this series as far as I'm conce ...

The Ghost of Saint Aubin

pbbunny1078 : I did not enjoy this movie, was not for me, acting was not that great, for me th ...

Born to Run

MrTimmy1369 : Theres a link on You Tube.

More Comments

Free Movie Newsletter

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site