Forum Index > Older Movies > Psychological Thrillers?

User Info Post
arkanelight
Black Swan had me trippin near the end and i had no fk'in idea what this movie was like. surprised me
Posted 4 years, 3 months ago | Quote Post
juggles5
Falling Down - If you've yet to see it do so now.
worldmovies
Watch Men who hate women. This film is from Sweden. This website has the film English Dubbed. Hollywood has made a remake of this movie. But it is better if you watch the original because original will always be the best.
juicemousezero
I think Jacob's Ladder is a great psychological movie that gets overlooked a good bit of the time. Highly recommended.
alaynachristina
11:14
the machinist
connerzz
add the old movie SWAT!! its a great Psychological Thriller
joey124exx
Theres a good Korean thriller called 'Audition', also one with Amanda Seyfried who is trying to catch a serial killer who has her sister called 'Gone' and also 'We Need To Talk About Kevin' is really interesting! Enjoy!
juicemousezero
Quote:
joey124exx wrote:

Theres a good Korean thriller called 'Audition', also one with Amanda Seyfried who is trying to catch a serial killer who has her sister called 'Gone' and also 'We Need To Talk About Kevin' is really interesting! Enjoy!

Audition is one of my favorites :) I'd love to watch it with someone that didn't know anything about it.

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Older Movies > Psychological Thrillers?

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Make a Free Account

Information

LetMeWatchThis Guide TV Schedule

Support the Site

Site Updates and News

Did you know you can use Primewire.org and Primewire.is to access this site? Well, now you do.
Check out the personalized TV Schedule.

Primewire Trivia

Latest Comments

The Big Bang Theory

mjdenton76 : What a crap show. Seen a few episodes and never laughed once.

Survivor

TakingNarnia : The right person defo won this!

Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown

mjdenton76 : Such a great show. So glad it's back.

Survivor

TakingNarnia : Wow, Dreamz is the biggest snake and liar of this season, he's lied to every all ...

Notorious

superdave77 : looking at others comments I thought this show would be good. It's not. This i ...

Jennifer's Body

ivanovbg : OMG!!! What did I just watch?! What a terrible and disgusting thing this was. It ...

Finding Dory

MSRICAN : I'm 35 and have waited so long. It was worth it! Loved, Loved this movie! A must ...

More Comments

Support the Site

Tell Us Stuff