Forum Index > Front Desk > Titles in other languages for english spoken movies

User Info Post
dupystoilet
i've noticed for a while that some of the titles of english spoken movies are in other languages. like this one which i found earlier: Vackert brorsan (i would have posted the link but it seems i'm not allowed) . the original U.S. title would be Start the Revolution Without Me and it appears in the Movies section under it's official title but for the Swedish release. now i don't expect u to sip through the whole 40.000+ material u have to find the few english spoken movies with wrong language titles, but is there an option i don't know of or will there be an option for users to correct this kind of small error ?
i ask this because it happened a few times to search for a title here, not find it after several searches and after finding it on other sites and trying to submit the link on this one, it tells me the movie is already in the database, i search again , don't find it ... and so on.

thxn :D
Posted 2 years, 3 months ago | Quote Post
dupystoilet
uhmmm ... i just found out that i'm THAT a**hole who does not search before posting in this forum :(

here's the answer to my question
Quote:
misterjay wrote:

all incorrect titles will be corrected if came across.
if you find more of these foreign titles ,send me a message wich movie it is and what the correct title should be.

calmlybleeding
Com. Mod
lol, love this post.

....also, checking imdb will sometimes show where the movie was actually made, even though you may think it's from one place, it may not be.
otep39
Super Mod
Yes and when you come across those then you should post it in this thread so we can fix the titles to the english one.

http://www.1channel.ch/forum/viewthread.php?tid=478524

Thank you :)

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Front Desk > Titles in other languages for english spoken movies

Join the site, its free!

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Sign Up

I can't watch movies! Help!

LetMeWatchThis Guide

Site Updates and News

Support the Site

Latest Comments

Need for Speed

Dmactastic : Great movie all around. Story, acting and action all on par.Great big screen mai ...

Edge of Tomorrow

jaffah : Fantastic movie I'll recommend this one to my friends. 9.8/10

Soulmate

Rickji : Ok movie. good for a one time watch.

Warrior

glaaven : This movie is one of the most epic movies I've ever seen. truly touching, and en ...

God's Pocket

Rickji : Good movie. Hoffman and John Turturro were fantastic!

Heaven Is For Real

mtevans : This is a great movie - wow to Greg Kinear. Very thought provoking. Well worth ...

Edge of Tomorrow

regulojr : Much better than I expected . it's like groundhog day or day break with science ...

Parks and Recreation

TTC : I agree. I love the Dammit Jerry line!

Ray Donovan

paulamaral : How come..??..Anyone else notice...>>>...Ray never shaves, ...

Edge of Tomorrow

deadwalker : very good loved thys one

More Comments

Free Movie Newsletter

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site