Forum Index > Front Desk > Titles in other languages for english spoken movies

User Info Post
i've noticed for a while that some of the titles of english spoken movies are in other languages. like this one which i found earlier: Vackert brorsan (i would have posted the link but it seems i'm not allowed) . the original U.S. title would be Start the Revolution Without Me and it appears in the Movies section under it's official title but for the Swedish release. now i don't expect u to sip through the whole 40.000+ material u have to find the few english spoken movies with wrong language titles, but is there an option i don't know of or will there be an option for users to correct this kind of small error ?
i ask this because it happened a few times to search for a title here, not find it after several searches and after finding it on other sites and trying to submit the link on this one, it tells me the movie is already in the database, i search again , don't find it ... and so on.

thxn :D
Posted 3 years, 6 months ago | Quote Post
uhmmm ... i just found out that i'm THAT a**hole who does not search before posting in this forum :(

here's the answer to my question
misterjay wrote:

all incorrect titles will be corrected if came across.
if you find more of these foreign titles ,send me a message wich movie it is and what the correct title should be.

lol, love this post.

....also, checking imdb will sometimes show where the movie was actually made, even though you may think it's from one place, it may not be.
Super Mod
Yes and when you come across those then you should post it in this thread so we can fix the titles to the english one.

Thank you :)

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Front Desk > Titles in other languages for english spoken movies

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Make a Free Account

LetMeWatchThis Guide TV Schedule

Support the Site

Site Updates and News

Did you know you can use and to access this site? Well, now you do.
Check out the personalized TV Schedule.

Primewire Trivia

Latest Comments

marillion : Now that we have spent a good portion of the season ignoring the very dynamic th ...

Code Black

clubbist : Am not the crying type but this show makes me teary eyed each week Very good se ...

TraderX : That was a good one! I am glad that person went home.

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Peripatetic : Some good direction on this one; allowed many of the actors to use their talents ...

American Horror Story

Psychoracer6 : This season is awesome but sadly 3 more episodes to go. :(

marillion : This whole "Protecting Castle" concept is really putting a damper on w ...

Code Black

Queen0fTheDamned : Awesome episode! Loving this show! Didn't I just see that red-haired chick in C ...

More Comments

Support the Site