Forum Index > Older Movies > Help me identify this zombie movie

User Info Post
Skeet_man
Not much to go on here. No clue where I saw it (or maybe dreamed it LOL).

The only thing I have to go on is either a movie poster or trailer where people are running out of a movie theater away from zombies. I remember seeing the marque, windows, ect, everything you would see in the front of a movie theatre, with people running out the doors.

Wish I could figure out what movie this is (if it exists), its been driving me nuts for years.
Posted 4 years ago | Quote Post
jacqualine14
Is it from the 80s? I remember a movie called Demons where people were trapped in a movie theater with demons that ate people. The victims then turned into demons like zombies.
Skeet_man
No, it would have been fairly recent (last couple years).
beingpaul
Was it big budget?
Comedy or Gore?
ventu_rabbit
the Crazies
Zombieland
28 weeks later
Posted 3 years, 12 months ago | Quote Post
BradarmPitt
'Dead People' aka 'Messiah of Evil' has a theater scene that may have spawned such a poster.

I can't post links yet, but search for 'Dead People' here and you will find it. :)

Posted 3 years, 11 months ago | Quote Post

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Older Movies > Help me identify this zombie movie

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Make a Free Account

Information

LetMeWatchThis Guide TV Schedule

Support the Site

Site Updates and News

Did you know you can use Primewire.org and Primewire.is to access this site? Well, now you do.
Check out the personalized TV Schedule.

Primewire Trivia

Latest Comments

Sisters

iwannacmovies : ok yeah it was pretty hilarious. I thinking ending was mind blowing :-D

Lady of Csejte

AZARZ : Not a horror, can't really call this a history. Agree with randylongworth, not t ...

Missing Dial

Jungle_girl : I was in Corcovado the same month Cody disappeared.I have always felt there was ...

Preacher

gunny1952 : Watching less than stellar TV because there is nothing else other than Doc's and ...

Camille

mimsy25 : the rice was a little much but it's like a modern fairy tale.. not in the disney ...

Night Court

dramucom : The most stereotypes I've ever seen on a half hour show

Preacher

jaybird31523 : pretty good, was slow building, and I need subtitles for the Irish vampire..cann ...

More Comments

Support the Site

Tell Us Stuff