Forum Index > Front Desk > Playlist Poster

User Info Post
BzAr
couldnt find this question on the forums. maybe im the only one having it or whatever. anyway, i created a play list last night with no problem but i cant figure out how to add a poster to it. it just has the "no poster" place holder thing and i dont know how to change it.
Posted 2 years, 4 months ago | Quote Post
calmlybleeding
Com. Mod
I'm not sure why your list was like that.... I thought the playlist poster depended on the first thing you added to your list, but your list doesn't have any movies with no poster, so I'm at a loss for figuring this out. Maybe you added a movie with no poster first, then deleted it?

You could try making a few playlists, and tinkering with it. You can always delete any playlists that you don't use. I know it might take some time assembling all those movies again, but at least it's not a huge list. Just start with one movie, see if a poster shows up, then go frome there.

I'm interested if anyone knows why that happened to your playlist picture.

Thistle
Super Mod
I agree with everything calmly just said. The only thing I can imagine also, is that maybe you did have the first movie with no poster and deleted it?
BzAr
Well i guess that ill just have to try making it again. i havent removed anything from the list nor have i added anything without a poster. not sure what caused the issue but its not a big deal. guess ill try back if the new one does the same thing

edit: just created a new list using the first three movies from my first list and it added the picture just fine. dont know what happened the first time but no sweat.

Posted 2 years, 4 months ago ( Edited 2 years, 4 months ago ) | Quote Post
Thistle
Super Mod
possibly they were working on the site when you made the first one. that can cause 'static image' errors. when that happens no one can add gallery pics or avatar pics.
glad it worked this time = )
BzAr
No worries, things like this happen and thanks you two for the speedy responses.

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Front Desk > Playlist Poster

Join the site, its free!

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Sign Up

I can't watch movies! Help!

LetMeWatchThis Guide

Site Updates and News

Support the Site

Latest Comments

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

rogue_yin : there's no sound in any of the links le sigh.

The Reckoning

bokenpop : Watched part one - no part two links. Please can someone upload?

Penny Dreadful

roni11479 : Another good episode, not disappointed at all !

Please Like Me

angelazul1980 : I'm hooked. I like the subtle humor, the relationships, the sweet character of J ...

liamb93 : not too bad, interesting story, well acted, but it seems a bit illogical but sti ...

The Valdemar Legacy II The Forbidden Shadow

Bookside_Bees : The first movie was well done and told a good story.. but this one. As others h ...

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Toni_Jay : Come onnn Joyce was trying to sympathize ands relate to her. She's distressed bu ...

The Scribbler

stormbringer : An absolute must see!! This was instantly elevated to my faves of all time... Sa ...

Sin City

stormbringer : Nothing was ever made like the original! Had to see it again,11/10 can't wait fo ...

Heaven Is For Real

watchme29 : Believer or not this is a Great movie.

More Comments

Free Movie Newsletter

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site