Forum Index > Older Movies > Help me find this movie

User Info Post
ventu_rabbit
It's a scene that keeps replaying in my head, might drive me crazy...

Cops are chasing someone (the protagonist) into a hotel. Then the cop and his partner run into a hotel room, and I think the protagonist gets away there. Then the cop shoots his partner in the throat on purpose (revealing he's actually the bad guy). Afterwards more cops show up at the room, and the bad cop tries to shush the dying cop, and blames the shooting on the protagonist.
Posted 2 years, 5 months ago ( Edited 2 years, 5 months ago ) | Quote Post
Hamsterstyle
- sounds like a scene from that film with Colin Farrell & Edward Norton.

- Pride & Glory

- might be it, might not be.
Posted 2 years, 5 months ago | Quote Post
ventu_rabbit
Good movie, but there's nope thats not it.
Posted 2 years, 5 months ago | Quote Post

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Older Movies > Help me find this movie

Join the site, its free!

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Sign Up

I can't watch movies! Help!

LetMeWatchThis Guide

Site Updates and News

Support the Site

Latest Comments

The Second Coming

sasskat : This film is an example of why I like Asian Horror films, there is always a goo ...

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

0ShockWave0 : Loved the movie, was not going to watch this due to peoples bad press on here bu ...

Night Stalker

Pommodore_94 : this episodes reminded me more of the X-files...

The Judge

LadyHawk64 : Good movie, I enjoyed it very much. I'd recommend this to friends 4/5.

Wish I Was Here

chanya38 : Very good!!!!I enjoyed this movie a lot!!It got me, I cried like a baby ...

The Blacklist

pbisamoviefan : I wonder who or what is behind that door? Next week's episode will be good.

somendrakm : Most of us are big fan of teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Serial and watching movie ...

morrius07 : I went into this movie not expecting much but it actually surprised me, it's not ...

The Unit

Aalexxx : dizzy sleazy Tiffy is turning tricks again for false hope...and tom deserves wha ...

Resurrection US

jillyr : It's funny but this show reminds me a bit of The Leftovers in reverse. It has th ...

More Comments

Free Movie Newsletter

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site