Forum Index > Introduce Yourself > hi

User Info Post
lulz0r
hi
long time browser not much of a forum poster only reg here other month just reply to person in chatbox lol.
if i wouldnt have noticed chatbox dont think i would of ever reg and just continue to browse lol
Posted 2 years, 4 months ago | Quote Post
indubitable
Well, chatbox is not the only benefit of registering. You can comment on movies, tv shows, rate them, add them as favs, make your own watched, to watch list, or create as many playlists as you want, Enjoy the little games on the forum and discuss about your fav movies, shows or music.

Anyway, good to hear from you.
websweetie
Hello and welcome to the forums.

user posted image

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Introduce Yourself > hi

Join the site, its free!

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Sign Up

I can't watch movies! Help!

LetMeWatchThis Guide

Site Updates and News

Support the Site

Latest Comments

If I Stay

Moonlightsilver : Watched it in theatre last night. I was expecting more to be honest. I liked it ...

Miracle at Moreaux

rellenh : Please find a link for Miracle at Moreaux. It's a beautiful and heart-rending m ...

Left Behind

MisterTerrific : I've no clue why this film receives such negative feedback (unless it's just neg ...

Soylent Green

CRITICsEYE : I recall when this film first came out, I was only 9 and we all went out to see ...

An Apology to Elephants

CRITICsEYE : I remember seeing Elephants playing soccer in The Philippines when I was younger ...

Rhod Gilbert And The Cat That Looked Like Nicholas Lyndhurst

knightslayer57 : I like comedy bits that seem to tie in together at the end. Pretty funny stuff.. ...

Obvious Child

phyllismc : Planned Parenthood consulted, offered script notes & allowed filming in ...

Piranha

GreenEyesIsabel : A very 70's movie. Watch at your own risk! 0/10-yes, it's that's bad, if not wo ...

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

MegaDIF : Why do everyone have to compare this to lord of the rings? It is separate movies ...

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Donnadoni : It was a great episode

More Comments

Free Movie Newsletter

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site