Forum Index > Latest Movies > The Avengers (2012)

User Info Post
ProfessorFudger
The Avengers has so far taken $641m (£396m) worldwide.
Posted 2 years, 3 months ago | Quote Post
jmount43
This movie rocked!!
funkypup
Such a good movie! I loved the action and the humour. THOR FTW :D
AjeebNazneen
Full of humor, plus they didn't focus on only one but ALL of them! Totally worth watching
RuiNN
sad i want watch dis mvie in 3d :(
alexplayer007
what a great movie,i'm looking forward in watching it,just waiting for better copies :)
JlovesM557
i cannot wait to get the chance to watch this....... with my kids too of course lol
maniacsot
I really liked this movie, it came well together. I wish they would have given a little more background on Hawk and Black Widow since they are relatively new to many of us. But other than that i really enjoyed it.
web95
Absolutely amazing movie, thoroughly enjoyed it!
Trish3809
Wanted to add - I just saw this at theater in 3D (after viewing here) WOW! I actually flinched a few times (I've never seen movie in 3D). Was so much fun and I picked up many details I missed watching on here...BUT...not to say I'm not grateful for the links. Had I not viewed here, I prob wouldn't have bothered to go to the show. I watch movies on a laptop so...well, I'm sure you get the gist of it. If you can...go to the theater! I had a blast! Just a few little bits were a tad goofy visually, but, it was worth the price of admission!
Posted 2 years, 3 months ago ( Edited 2 years, 3 months ago ) | Quote Post
kawalabear726
Just saw this tonight in 3D. It was ridiculous, and by ridiculous I mean it was AWESOME. Left me at the edge of my seat the whole movie. Excellent graphics, amazing storyline, amazing superheroes. what more could you ask for, really? I give it 5 stars outta 5. Definitely a must see. P.s Iron man is so sexy. Nomnomnom.
razz00
Going for $1 BILLION DOLLARS this weekend, worldwide totals!

Check back late Monday for update.
beachbunny2448
Iron Man Makes an Entrance

Tony Stark was always going to be the showman of the group, but that doesn’t mean it’s any less cool when you see what tricks he’s got up his sleeve. Leave it to Iron Man to swoop in on Loki’s little German domination trip to an AC/DC soundtrack and pull the rug right out from under the trickster god. The line he gets when he’s got Loki all locked up – “Make your move, Reindeer Games.” – might be one of the best Whedon quips ever.
ShoresideVale
So disappointed Edward Norton didnt get recast as Hulk....
omahablackrose

Can someone point out a link that shows just the end credits so I can see this too? I heard some talk about it, but due to the download i had, I didn't see the end credits. That would be sweet to see...
emmetpf
Cannot wait for Thor 2 and Iron Man 3... The Avengers is sooo good. Maybe a new Hulk movie now too?
vfsharecom
nice movie
zmccuen22
Thor was so much better in Avengers than his own film last May. Captain America was meh, but still good. 8/10 for sure. The Hulk was GREAT.
Post by jojo922414 is hidden because it exceeded your tolerance threshold. ( ? ) [ Show/Hide Post ]
jojo922414
The Hulk stole the show for me..
Iron man was his usual self, cocky and cool but the Hulk was pure hilarious.

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Latest Movies > The Avengers (2012)

Join the site, its free!

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Sign Up

I can't watch movies! Help!

LetMeWatchThis Guide

Site Updates and News

Support the Site

Latest Comments

Flipped

KingRobbStark : What an amazing movie. A classic.

All Cheerleaders Die

LTHANDLEY : wow....loved it ...teen screams are fun....a # 10

Greek

dbspignerd : I had that feeling about Rebecca.

Life of Crime

artscendence : Not a bad movie ... I found it more somewhat crime genre, than comedy though. lo ...

Jim Jefferies: BARE

literati : 4/5 Not as funny as Alcoholicaust, but still very funny. Jim's sobered up and b ...

Flight

justbe : now this movie is a top notch one, you have to watch it maybe even buy it!! denz ...

American Mary

mvimama : Loved this movie.It is a trip into a world of self expression gone a little off ...

The Possession of Michael King

justbe : this movie sucks and it took me 3 days to watch it all the way through because i ...

True Blood

adranxl : wow that was exciting and a bit harsh at the end

Battlestar Galactica (2004)

SmokeyyNYY : I agree Rosalyn is a slimey coward.

More Comments

Free Movie Newsletter

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site