Forum Index > Introduce Yourself > Hello fellow movie/tv buffs!

User Info Post
MSJewelryAU
I've been a member for months but never bothered to introduce myself. Male, 43 married 25 yrs 2 boys, 17 & 22. Own & run a small jewelry store. I've been in the business 24 yrs.I watch most of my movies & TV while setting stones & working at my bench.I enjoy all types of movies & shows.
Posted 2 years, 3 months ago | Quote Post
websweetie
Hello, welcome to the forums!

user posted image
Posted 2 years, 3 months ago | Quote Post
KAT77KAT
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Posted 2 years, 1 month ago | Quote Post

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Introduce Yourself > Hello fellow movie/tv buffs!

Join the site, its free!

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Sign Up

I can't watch movies! Help!

LetMeWatchThis Guide

Site Updates and News

Support the Site

Latest Comments

The Walking Dead

ethan1989 : epic ending to season, and carl is cold like the governor.

Pretty Little Liars

Envoys : Am I the only one tired of Ali?

Sullivan & Son

suquoro : Typical schlock. I am not joking.

Paradise Found

zapater : I've always drowned happily in Gauguin's colours...a red dog ? yes of course!It ...

Face Off

count451 : Every season they keep getting more and more experienced contestants. This is su ...

Lions for Lambs

roymoore25 : Really good stuff! makes you think about loyalty and sacrifice for your country, ...

Witches of East End

joeyross1986 : Well... That got hentai-ey very fast.

009 No 1 The End of the Beginning

imac786 : maybe just the subtitles or crap story i stopped watching inside of 20 mins. bor ...

Tyrant

alias6969 : Great episode! I can see them taking this in so many different ways now. 5/5

Tyrant

jillyr : A freaking awesome episode and I love how some of the characters are just so nas ...

More Comments

Free Movie Newsletter

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site