Forum Index > Introduce Yourself > Hello fellow movie/tv buffs!

User Info Post
MSJewelryAU
I've been a member for months but never bothered to introduce myself. Male, 43 married 25 yrs 2 boys, 17 & 22. Own & run a small jewelry store. I've been in the business 24 yrs.I watch most of my movies & TV while setting stones & working at my bench.I enjoy all types of movies & shows.
Posted 2 years, 6 months ago | Quote Post
websweetie
Hello, welcome to the forums!

user posted image
Posted 2 years, 6 months ago | Quote Post
KAT77KAT
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Posted 2 years, 4 months ago | Quote Post

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Introduce Yourself > Hello fellow movie/tv buffs!

Join the site, its free!

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Sign Up

I can't watch movies! Help!

LetMeWatchThis Guide

Site Updates and News

Support the Site

Latest Comments

Dolphin Tale 2

Damon21051 : Stupid Japanese words !

Face Off

roni11479 : Yea I loved this episode and was happy to see who made it into the finale

Amadeus

GeminiSaga : Even if you don't like classical music, or movies during the classical era of Vi ...

Left Behind

dogb8t : Religious propaganda ! But aside from that it was an ok film. 3/5

Older Than America

Gomtu : Badly written badly acted, very PC, and culturally pretentious.

Left Behind

jawramik : More evidence that I need to avoid any movie with Nicolas Cage in it. How is he ...

Left Behind

JaymzDeen : LET THE RELIGION BASHING BEGIN!!! Lol.... Fear works in funny ways.

Margin Call

GeminiSaga : Surprisingly well-done financial thriller, never boring even if you don't unders ...

Come Back to Me

halloween1 : Great little gem of a horror film. Very creepy in places. I agree with one of th ...

Left Behind

breadman420 : I didn't think it was too bad

More Comments

Free Movie Newsletter

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site