Forum Index > Introduce Yourself > Hello fellow movie/tv buffs!

User Info Post
MSJewelryAU
I've been a member for months but never bothered to introduce myself. Male, 43 married 25 yrs 2 boys, 17 & 22. Own & run a small jewelry store. I've been in the business 24 yrs.I watch most of my movies & TV while setting stones & working at my bench.I enjoy all types of movies & shows.
Posted 2 years, 6 months ago | Quote Post
websweetie
Hello, welcome to the forums!

user posted image
Posted 2 years, 6 months ago | Quote Post
KAT77KAT
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Posted 2 years, 3 months ago | Quote Post

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Introduce Yourself > Hello fellow movie/tv buffs!

Join the site, its free!

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Sign Up

I can't watch movies! Help!

LetMeWatchThis Guide

Site Updates and News

Support the Site

Latest Comments

Don't Be Afraid of the Dark

Berserker1978 : Good remake of the 1973 version done in a way that only Del Torro can re-in-visi ...

A Walk Among the Tombstones

mecanico4you : Liam Neeson on one of his best,I love all his movies 10/10

HellBent

shealtiel7 : yea, really wasnt that bad...

Maron

sheltershattered : Strange and wonderful episode. I'm really enjoying this show!

The Maze Runner

Cherry76 : Seen this at the movies and I really enjoyed it. At parts it had me at the end o ...

Oz

vision13 : how do people still believe ryan o'rileys lies and cons at this point in the sho ...

NCIS: New Orleans

JodeeM : That was a new concept I didnt see.. surprise surprise!

Sniper: Legacy

mecanico4you : I see them all,this is pretty good I liked 10/10

Manhattan Love Story

RicanLunaP : Actually, really funny and cute. The friend is histerical. I've known girls like ...

HellBent

adriss : Actually this movie is good.

More Comments

Free Movie Newsletter

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site