Forum Index > Introduce Yourself > Hello fellow movie/tv buffs!

User Info Post
MSJewelryAU
I've been a member for months but never bothered to introduce myself. Male, 43 married 25 yrs 2 boys, 17 & 22. Own & run a small jewelry store. I've been in the business 24 yrs.I watch most of my movies & TV while setting stones & working at my bench.I enjoy all types of movies & shows.
Posted 2 years, 6 months ago | Quote Post
websweetie
Hello, welcome to the forums!

user posted image
Posted 2 years, 6 months ago | Quote Post
KAT77KAT
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Posted 2 years, 4 months ago | Quote Post

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Introduce Yourself > Hello fellow movie/tv buffs!

Join the site, its free!

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Sign Up

I can't watch movies! Help!

LetMeWatchThis Guide

Site Updates and News

Support the Site

Latest Comments

Golden Time!

RikRocks100 : This was really good! It was almost perfect! It had the Drama, the Romance and t ...

Dexter

Keewaywin325 : I Loved this show. If you are looking for something to start then start this sh ...

Highway to Heaven

rosannarmiller : His Love is so Beautiful and Amazing! We are so blessed. <3

Carl's Pissed

Meadowsleap : That was pretty bad. At least it is just a minute.

Joker Rising

YourLivingEnd : One of the things that make the joker such a great character is not knowing his ...

Gotham

718 : great episode.....

Left Behind

toasterfraker : What's with all the movies and tv shows about people vanishing and people being ...

Macbeth

toasterfraker : Decent idea and direction. Completely wrong cast. Half the time, you wonder if t ...

The Fault in Our Stars

QTLady177 : This movie was heartbreakingly beautiful, Gus and Hazel were meant to be, always ...

VHS

mikkaa : good movie...creepy. weak at the beganing but keep watching , it get better. goo ...

More Comments

Free Movie Newsletter

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site