Forum Index > Front Desk > site rules help required

User Info Post
d1m15
Hi, first off sorry I know you're supposed to search but I can't seem to find clear answers.

How long until I can Add links to a movie already in the database?

Thanks
Posted 2 years, 5 months ago | Quote Post
kla31
d1m15
Thanks for the reply Kla31, that's a 9 page thread and the answer is on page nine!

Thanks for the help though.

Heads up Mods! Does this need fixing?
calmlybleeding
Com. Mod
As it is, there are so many questions asked, that I don't think it will ever be easy to find answers immediately. It's either sift through, and find what you can. Or, one of the two threads below, usually any question can be asked and answered there.

Forum Index > Front Desk > Questions and Feedback

Forum Index > Front Desk > Learn The Site
d1m15
Thanks very much.
IdesEdmar
When watching a movie,chatbox says.."timed out inactive"..How can I keep it timed out,hiding it does nothing it still takes loading time.
Posted 2 years, 4 months ago | Quote Post

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Front Desk > site rules help required

Join the site, its free!

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Sign Up

I can't watch movies! Help!

LetMeWatchThis Guide

Site Updates and News

Support the Site

Latest Comments

The Mysteries of Laura

justagirlinaus : The chemistry is definitely on between Josh Lucas and Debra Messing in this show ...

The Mysteries of Laura

justagirlinaus : It was a bit cheesy in parts, however I found it easy to watch and I liked the c ...

Lawman

cowboy55 : would really love to watch this show, if the links worked.......hello

Cheyenne

cowboy55 : would be really nice if these links worked. we've always enjoyed Clint Walker..

Rose Red

autarch : I must confess I enjoyed this, it's length was good for tension although having ...

Taxi Brooklyn

besser_au : Sorry, after 4 episodes it has become one of my stand by shows, I know it is fic ...

The Crazies (2010)

MzNaraku : Not a big fan of zombie movies but this wasnt too bad ! 3/5

Under the Dome

catzilrein : Okay, I know this didn't have anything to do with this episode but whatever happ ...

Sons of Anarchy

Omari3 : Jax is mean mugging this season, Gemma going to lash out or do something stupid ...

I Am Legend

The_Forsaken : Lame. All of the links seem to have the alternate ending to this movie... I like ...

More Comments

Free Movie Newsletter

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site