Forum Index > Front Desk > site rules help required

User Info Post
d1m15
Hi, first off sorry I know you're supposed to search but I can't seem to find clear answers.

How long until I can Add links to a movie already in the database?

Thanks
Posted 2 years, 4 months ago | Quote Post
kla31
d1m15
Thanks for the reply Kla31, that's a 9 page thread and the answer is on page nine!

Thanks for the help though.

Heads up Mods! Does this need fixing?
calmlybleeding
Com. Mod
As it is, there are so many questions asked, that I don't think it will ever be easy to find answers immediately. It's either sift through, and find what you can. Or, one of the two threads below, usually any question can be asked and answered there.

Forum Index > Front Desk > Questions and Feedback

Forum Index > Front Desk > Learn The Site
d1m15
Thanks very much.
IdesEdmar
When watching a movie,chatbox says.."timed out inactive"..How can I keep it timed out,hiding it does nothing it still takes loading time.
Posted 2 years, 2 months ago | Quote Post

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Front Desk > site rules help required

Join the site, its free!

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Sign Up

I can't watch movies! Help!

LetMeWatchThis Guide

Site Updates and News

Support the Site

Latest Comments

The Fatal Encounter

dogb8t : 55 minutes in and very little action and very hard to follow with the ridiculous ...

The Expendables 3

JennyFromBlockC : Nothing but positive reviews for this film. I don't understand it. Much ado abou ...

Divergent

ckhafre : Entertaining and generally well-acted, but this kind of genre is quickly becomin ...

Big Brother

cestephens : Awww. That was so touching. Zach can be a butthead, but for the most part, thi ...

The Signal

ckhafre : Overall, it was an enjoyable watch- much better than I expected. You probably sh ...

Paprika

Sodapop_Curtis : Dreams merging with reality in a surreal atmosphere, INCEPTION-style... A feast ...

Defiance

Corfirias : this was the BEST ep by far... my hat off to this ppl (i whis there was a bot mo ...

Defamation

interrestrial : Great documentary. It really illustrates just how delusional some people are. An ...

The Expendables 3

kahungunu : Just so cool,great entertainment.good action,wow.

Manhattan

jakirk : it is not a documentary this is the pre season intro the season will be a drama

More Comments

Free Movie Newsletter

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site