Forum Index > Introduce Yourself > HELLO........MOTO

User Info Post
bloodhoundd
hello I'm jordan :)

I don't understand what's going on with this site....I just know you can watch free movies.....not that i'm a cheapskate .....well i am a bit....let's face it, we all are! I've started watching films that have got a twist, stuff that messes with your head, I don't know what that type of film is called.....yeah..........I'M FROM ENGLAND!!........boooo......
i don't even know why i'm writing this...boredom?...must be...

P-E-A-C-E-O-U-T
Posted 4 years, 4 months ago | Quote Post
ozzium
welcome to the site
Posted 4 years, 4 months ago | Quote Post
KAT77KAT
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Posted 4 years, 1 month ago | Quote Post
kurisuteen
hahaha jordan, welcome! that little spiel you did had me SOLD! very funny! and i also like those mind f*** movies as well. i like to be disturbed at the end of a movie! people may find that weird, but, whatever! if you like japanese movies at all, i recommend one called 'kimyo na sakasu', definitely will twist your mind!
Posted 4 years, 1 month ago | Quote Post
calmlybleeding
welcome to the site.
Posted 4 years ago | Quote Post

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Introduce Yourself > HELLO........MOTO

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Make a Free Account

Information

LetMeWatchThis Guide TV Schedule

Support the Site

Site Updates and News

Did you know you can use Primewire.org and Primewire.is to access this site? Well, now you do.
Check out the personalized TV Schedule.

Primewire Trivia

Latest Comments

Fantastic Four

azaazaa : it was one best movie.. superrrrrrrr 10/10

Jason Bourne

DoctorStrange : Really enjoyable movie. Bit too long. But enjoyable nonetheless.

Jason Bourne

baddog069 : two thing 1. Jason Born and Matt Damon need to be put in a wheel chair showing t ...

Jason Bourne

Shareview : another jason bourne movie !!! I can wait for better quality. I love all Jason B ...

Impractical Jokers

napsterfreak101 : That was the best punishment EVER!!! Lmao I love this show!

Eureka

drwho_freak : it was great ..

More Comments

Support the Site

Tell Us Stuff