Forum Index > Introduce Yourself > HELLO........MOTO

User Info Post
bloodhoundd
hello I'm jordan :)

I don't understand what's going on with this site....I just know you can watch free movies.....not that i'm a cheapskate .....well i am a bit....let's face it, we all are! I've started watching films that have got a twist, stuff that messes with your head, I don't know what that type of film is called.....yeah..........I'M FROM ENGLAND!!........boooo......
i don't even know why i'm writing this...boredom?...must be...

P-E-A-C-E-O-U-T
Posted 2 years, 7 months ago | Quote Post
ozzium
welcome to the site
Posted 2 years, 7 months ago | Quote Post
KAT77KAT
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Posted 2 years, 4 months ago | Quote Post
kurisuteen
hahaha jordan, welcome! that little spiel you did had me SOLD! very funny! and i also like those mind f*** movies as well. i like to be disturbed at the end of a movie! people may find that weird, but, whatever! if you like japanese movies at all, i recommend one called 'kimyo na sakasu', definitely will twist your mind!
Posted 2 years, 4 months ago | Quote Post
calmlybleeding
Com. Mod
welcome to the site.
Posted 2 years, 3 months ago | Quote Post

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Introduce Yourself > HELLO........MOTO

Join the site, its free!

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Sign Up

I can't watch movies! Help!

LetMeWatchThis Guide

Site Updates and News

Support the Site

Latest Comments

Hercules

Rjsoskilled : This was delightful to watch.More of a realistic version of the famous Hercules ...

Maleficent

darkfallenangelz : I was always fan of maleficent growing up, I always believe that there were more ...

Mad Men

StarWhisper : Some nice background on the mysterious Mr. Draper!

The Cure

pardusian141 : Fantastic movie. I cried so much at the end. I have never cried like that at t ...

Haxan

beavcleaver1 : LOVE this one. The depiction of Satan cracked me up. 5/5 top-notch entertainme ...

Stonehearst Asylum

torrac : great film Kate's a charm!

Get Crazy

saxonhorde : one of the great undiscovered comedies of the early 80s. great music too

The Wishing Tree

Gary_mclarty : It was a awesome movie wish there were more like this very well writtened just a ...

The Judge

Ritchina37 : Beautifully done. The superb acting by Robert Duvall, Robert Downey Jr. and Vinc ...

The Judge

trillionaire : Excellent acting,moving story well worth the watch.

More Comments

Free Movie Newsletter

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site