Forum Index > Front Desk > out of sync

User Info Post
Xaotique
Contributor
You're gonna have to show me what you are talking about then. Opening the link in a new tab triggers my web player, which looks like it's just another player streaming the video (which it is), but it gives the option to save the video as I said above.

So yeah. I'm gonna need ya to screenshot or something.

Xaotique
Posted 2 years, 7 months ago | Quote Post
blacxboy
Nvm dude. Just figured it out and yeah it works. Thanks for all your help man! :)

What about http://vidreel.com/video/NTkxMzQ0/

Tried both ways that you described but nothing. Any other ways to download it?
Posted 2 years, 7 months ago ( Edited 2 years, 7 months ago ) | Quote Post
Xaotique
Contributor
Eh ... they're douchebags in how they set it up. Well, good but it makes it harder. You can grab the filename, then you would have to decompile the player or check scripting to get the directory. It's just a pain .. I'd suggest rippin' from a different host.

Xaotique
blacxboy
Okay. The final link, http://veevr.com/videos/gwJMb2s9

How do you download that?
Xaotique
Contributor
The same way you did the one that opened a new player. Just right-click download after you open the link in new tab. Just be sure you let it start streaming so the video link appears rather than just the URL inside the player which is linking to an XML file.

Xaotique
Harrier
I made this post 11 months ago about out of sync audio.....

http://www.1channel.ch/forum/viewthread.php?tid=215105
Xaotique
Contributor
Quote:
Harrier wrote:

I made this post 11 months ago about out of sync audio.....

http://www.1channel.ch/forum/viewthread.php?tid=215105

His questions ain't about offsetting the audio, but downloading from different sites inside of the Chrome browser.

Xaotique
blacxboy
stratusfaction
Quote:
blacxboy wrote:

@Xaotique

There isn't any streaming video.

I got the same thing. I too would like to know on how to download from veevr.
Xaotique
Contributor
The link you gave is to an MP4 video. Rip it from your cache on another browser. Chrome ain't very good for ripping videos. Google seems to kind'a keep out the borderline illegal plugins, which for the most part seems to keep out developers, even though they're allowed to host the plugins elsewhere. Use Firefox and it will be easier for ya.

Xaotique
Xaotique
Contributor
Okay ... I was wrong. You can do it in Chrome as well, but it's cached weird so you can't read the part files as they download.

Open %appdata% and go back go into local, google, chrome, user data, default, cache. Sort by date, and load the video. Use common sense to pick the largest file in the newest set during that page load. You can change the extension if you wish to match the format, but VLC can read it anyways.

The downside here is that you have to wait for it to finish downloading (buffering) to get it.

BTW, the cache path is: ( | = backslash )
C:|Users|YOUR_NAME|AppData|Local|Google|Chrome|User Data|Default|Cache

Xaotique
blacxboy
Can you screenshot it or something? I apologize for my lack of understanding as I barely understand what you're talking about. A few screenshots would help tremendously and I badly wanna learn how to download it on Chrome.
Xaotique
Contributor
It's already downloading, just like everything you see. Simply copy/paste it from the folder I showed above.

You can go to your file explorer (just open My Computer), and at the top, click in the address bar, erase it all, type %appdata% and hit enter.

In the address bar now, click AppData.

Go into the folder local > Google > Chrome > User Data > Default > Cache.

Click date modified to sort by date & time. (The arrow points down)

Open the video stream. Click F5 in your file explorer to refresh the files and details.

Check the size of the files near the top. You should only have to check the top 5ish files. Your video is the one that will keep going up in size. Usually, a few hundred megabytes.

You have to wait until the video is completely buffered before you copy and paste that file onto your desktop.

You can change the filename / extension if you wish, just right-click > rename to the file. Open it in VLC, or whatever media player you like, and you're good to go.

I suggested a browser such as Firefox because you can just open the cache file as a media file because it doesn't cache it like Chrome does. In Firefox, you simply have the actual cached files there. I believe Chrome uses some sort of encryption, not sure why, but whatever.

Hopefully that's easy enough for ya.

Xaotique
blacxboy
Sorry to put a damper there but there are plenty of video/mp4 formats when the video is streaming.

Seg1-Frag15, Seg1-Frag34, Seg1-Frag76 are some video/mp4 formats that are there but none of them are growing in size. (They usually stop growing at 2-3MB)

Just to clarify, when you said "copy and paste that file", were you referring to the video/mp4 formats that keep growing in size?

Once again, I'm really sorry for my incompetence and thank you for bearing with me.
Xaotique
Contributor
Sorry, didn't try it with veevr. I guess it ain't gonna work there. Just use a different host. Putlocker, Sockshare, Gorillavid, Vidxden, and tons more work fine with great speeds.

Xaotique
blacxboy
Ohh that's a real bummer. So what host/hosts were you referring to when you wrote that above method?
Xaotique
Contributor
Quote:
blacxboy wrote:

Ohh that's a real bummer. So what host/hosts were you referring to when you wrote that above method?

I only tested it with Youtube when I grabbed it from the cache. It will work for most of the hosts, the same ones the other method works for. It just stores the video file, and you copy it.

Xaotique
wop01
Thanks Xao! I use FF (Google already runs enough of my life) and was having sync issues on every version of The Eagle. The Download Helper/VLC combo did the trick.
Xaotique
Contributor
Quote:
wop01 wrote:

Thanks Xao! I use FF (Google already runs enough of my life) and was having sync issues on every version of The Eagle. The Download Helper/VLC combo did the trick.

Glad it helped ya. :)

Xaotique
IdesEdmar
But its out of sync in streamimg,I just watch I dont download.
Posted 2 years, 5 months ago | Quote Post

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Front Desk > out of sync

Join the site, its free!

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Sign Up

I can't watch movies! Help!

LetMeWatchThis Guide

Site Updates and News

Support the Site

Latest Comments

Restaurant Redemption

currymel : Love this show. She's so good dealing with difficult personalities. This place ...

The Originals

trence5 : That look on Elijah's face after Klause took his words completely different from ...

Boardwalk Empire

FRANKIEDYNOMITE : I really thought this was a great show about a time in history that still linger ...

Hercules

sasskat : Loved this movie!! Stellar cast and great rendition of a legendary tale. This wa ...

Rhinestone

TaureDawn : It's a cute film - worth watching for Sly Stallone (so funny). 6.5/10

The Almighty Johnsons

guyrc3 : great season opener...

Big Brother

Toni_Jay : I think I'll stop watching here. It's getting predictable now: they keep nominat ...

The Middle

kaylababy7 : whaats wrong with the link?

Siren

randylongworth : Good movie made for tv but a nice story 3.78/5

Revenge

sharkgirl101 : I think that David Clarke is a man with a plan! ;P

More Comments

Free Movie Newsletter

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site