Forum Index > Latest Movies > THE HUNGER GAMES!!!

User Info Post
HeyZakiah
Hey guys! So who has read the book? I haven't! ): today i literally forced my classmates to buy me the Hunger Games Trilogy.. I got to read Chapters 1 & 2 of The Hunger Games book online and I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE BOOK AND FOR THE MOVIE TO COME OUT! Are you a Citizen of Panem? From which district? hehe
Posted 2 years, 6 months ago | Quote Post
iinkbot
just like twilight or harry potter, all from books. I never heard of the books that this movie is based off of as well. But it does look very interesting
shukujo
yes I am definitely interested in seeing a movie that cost an estimated $100,000,000 to make. 03/23/2012...
kemme
I'm interested in seeing it, since I've read the books, but at the same time I'm kind of afraid it's going too be bad :(
Let's hope Jennifer Lawrence is great as Katniss!
ToddEpley
Ive got news, a $100,000,000 budget isn't really that much. remember Avatar had a Billion dollar budget?
sek505
yeahh, based on the trailers [which don't show much] it seems like they're dumbing it down....the books have a deeply disturbing undertone that could be lost in translation from book to film.
ZamForever
I am so exited to see this movie, no matter what anyone says. Its going to be amazing. <3
MagsInCR
Com. Mod
We already have a thread started on this topic. http://www.1channel.ch/forum/viewthread.php?tid=462494

Feel free to post your thoughts there, thank you.

Just a tip to all in general: Before starting a new thread, use the Forum Search feature (found at the top of Main Forum Page) to see if there are already existing threads on your topic.

Locking this duplicate thread.

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Latest Movies > THE HUNGER GAMES!!!

Join the site, its free!

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Sign Up

I can't watch movies! Help!

LetMeWatchThis Guide

Site Updates and News

Support the Site

Latest Comments

Amish Haunting

SAMIGIRL3334 : I love the a haunting series but not sure about this new amish haunting lets get ...

Psych

jaffah : I'm at nearly 4 minutes in and i can't stand it anymore! I'm taking the risk of ...

Black Jesus

Whiz_Kid : I was skeptic of this show at first because I saw the commercials and thought it ...

Total Divas

Suzicueball : Ok Rosa needs to come back to WWE Diva mentality cuz the rehab way of thinking i ...

Heaven Is For Real

mgower : Okay let's start with it's a movie, whether or not you are a believer it is a ve ...

Boardwalk Empire

DreadPirateRobert : This show always gets good about two minutes from the end.

Maps to the Stars

Tina720 : If the aim was to shock, it achieved the objective. Everyone is shocked by the g ...

I'll Follow You Down

Kaasbammetje : It's okay. The acting was not that good and sometimes the movie was boring. Just ...

Shadow People

Suzicueball : I loved this. The real footage parts added to the movie made it so much more int ...

12 Years a Slave

agevey : Great move! Couldn't ask for much better imo! 5/5

More Comments

Free Movie Newsletter

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site