Forum Index > Front Desk > File Host running away from SOPA !

User Info Post
misterjay
yes VideoBB just banned my account too.
the nerve on these guys,don`t have the balls to explain what happen to their users and uploaders.
on the other hand Ufliq will give all uploaders a change to get payed out for the last time. thank you Ufliq.com at least you shown us respect!
Posted 2 years, 10 months ago | Quote Post
mrsandro141
Do we (users) report all the megavideo and megaupload links broken or are the admin deleting all of them?
Posted 2 years, 10 months ago ( Edited 2 years, 10 months ago ) | Quote Post
RoboPhone
Quote:
misterjay wrote:

Fileserve.com closed it's affiliate program too!!

who`s next??

Unsure about uploading capabilities, but the site seems up and I was able to download files today.

Edit : I also successfully created an account. There were no alerts or warnings. Further, the last posting of their News Bulletin page was 01/17/12. Everything seems business as usual.
Awensis
Great even more stiflement of my freedom, first I canít dress as captain jack and ask the cashier at MacDonald's "whereís all the Rum gone?" then i canít go into GAME and pitch crude game Ideas.

NOWWW SOPA is stiffening My freedom to watch and upload stuff that may not even be worth the money to watch in the theatre, GOD DAMINT.

Sorry I was trying to make light of the irritating situation with SOPA strutting about and taking everything down like dirty dust coated curtains.

No in all seriousness i am quite annoyed my filesave account has been deleted and that upsets me.
kellysgirl
I was wondering exactly which file hosts are either:
no longer available at all, or are closing/banning a lot of accounts.

These are the ones that I know of so far:

megaupload
Videobb
Fileserve
Ufliq
Videozer
gorrillavid
megavideo

If anyone knows of others now or in the next couple of days, could you let me know please?
Thanx
dlancealot
All the New Host that we recently acquired yes there going to bail out on the "newcumbers" they don't want the heat (high traffic) this site brings them..I would bail too if I seen NEW FOLKS I DIDN'T TRUST I would think its a set up...

On the other side the older host that we have had in the past damage is already there its hard to get rid of history (paper trail) so they will keep on going or they have to shut down completely and run, there already use to the high traffic this site has, and the uploaders...

I bet the older host that we had been using in the past would be OK.. the ones we recently acquired probably don't want the high (exposure) to traffic now "Flagged"!!!
socalguy67
Fileserve, videozer and videobb are all run by the same guy. He got scared by what happened to the megavideo/megaupload guys and decided to quit before he got arrested too. IMHO this is an over reaction. The only reason Mega got shut down is because they had a disgruntled employee/whistle blower that sent the US Gov all kinds of internal emails.
strfed
So guess all current videobb, videozer, megaupload and megavideo links are condemned then?
seagreen
do any of them work? just tried potlucker and sockshare aren't working now either.
TheArtistHaze
Quote:
seagreen wrote:

do any of them work? just tried potlucker and sockshare aren't working now either.

just tried a couple of putlocker links and they are still working for me. How many different films/tv shows did you try?
seagreen
Quote:
TheArtistHaze wrote:

Quote:seagreen wrote:

just tried a couple of putlocker links and they are still working for me. How many different films/tv shows did you try?

i tried 3 different episodes but of the same show. i'll try a movie or a different show an see if that works. thanks!
hunter3662
that happens sometimes when they are swamped with people trying to watch things well unless you are a premium user.
rocketscience1
has something happened to sockshare.com, keeps taking me to my search engine saying it doesnt exist or may be unavailable
Fink_Ployd
^ its working fine for me
kellysgirl
Quote:
rocketscience1 wrote:

has something happened to sockshare.com, keeps taking me to my search engine saying it doesnt exist or may be unavailable

i get that too sometimes
Yellowshoes
Gorilla and DA clips giving me error messages today. Now I am all paranoid every time a site is having issues!
movie4fun
videbb, videozer, fileserve premium account got banned lol
misterjay
count Filesonic.com also in.

user posted image
movie4fun
Quote:
misterjay wrote:

count Filesonic.com also in.

Shame on them they left a big hole now in file sharing. looks like mayans were right the world will surely end in 2012 :(
misterjay
yes i guess movies/shows will be delayed now,all the major file host are dropping like flies..its back to torrent downloading and uploading if this continue.

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Front Desk > File Host running away from SOPA !

Join the site, its free!

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Sign Up

I can't watch movies! Help!

LetMeWatchThis Guide

Site Updates and News

Did you know you can use Primewire.org and Primewire.is to access this site? Well, now you do.

Support the Site

Latest Comments

Edge of Alaska

hantstwo : the old man can't get down the mountain for food and medicine , but he is there ...

Dumb and Dumber To

chuckyholmes69 : in my opinion this was ok for 1 time watch. the first one was so much better. th ...

Predestination

ingozi : Absolute mind numbing story. You will really have to pay attention throughout, b ...

Gaslight

sagess : Almost all the links are for a 1940's version?

Z Nation

tigresst : I think that this show has been improving with each episode. I'm quite enjoying ...

Gangs of New York

shade50 : such a good movie..

The First 48

M3rm4id : I remember watching this on the news and thinking this case was wild and hollywo ...

Survivor

kurisuteen : Who else sat back as this episode ended, numb and in UTTER DISBELIEF?!?!?! What. ...

Constantine

Tsumi : This episode was soooo good. I love everything about this show.

Predestination

iventio : Full of plotholes.

More Comments

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site