Forum Index > Front Desk > 1Channel UK Server Mirror Fill Out Offer to Unlock Page

User Info Post
shelbycooper13
You have another site mirroring this one under the same address that is making people fill in an offer to unlock the page.

You can pick it up on a UK server which I found out by accident when my Yahoo defaulted to Yahoo.UK for some reason when I was trying to get here.

I know you have said in the past that your not tech savvy but this mirror could interfere with you once again...

ShelbyCooper13
Posted 3 years, 6 months ago | Quote Post

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Front Desk > 1Channel UK Server Mirror Fill Out Offer to Unlock Page

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Make a Free Account

Information

LetMeWatchThis Guide TV Schedule

Support the Site

Site Updates and News

Did you know you can use Primewire.org and Primewire.is to access this site? Well, now you do.
Check out the personalized TV Schedule.

Primewire Trivia

Latest Comments

Stung

BrianTopp : The movie starts out strong with characters, great atmosphere and even a strong ...

Stung

coldethyl : I enjoyed this movie since I didn't hate everyone in the first 5 minutes like I ...

Desean Jackson: Home Team

SizzyLove : Well he's nice to look at....

Stung

cai1 : really good movie...good watch 5/5

Hoarders: Family Secrets

Canadianwatcher : I don't get why they bothered changing the name to "family secrets". I ...

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Shirley_May64 : LMAO! "What white nonsense is this?!" Love it!

The Women on the Roof

zapater : Sensitive story of free spirited human beings...good story from Sweden with good ...

More Comments

Support the Site