Forum Index > Latest Movies > footloose

User Info Post
laur09
has anyone seen the new one if so what your opinion of it i saw the older one recently just wondering what the new one is like comment please
Posted 2 years, 10 months ago | Quote Post
ArcherChickk13
i would really love to watch to watch it! same as dleppard ^^ just waiting for someone to post
Posted 2 years, 10 months ago | Quote Post
Nadira1001
I've seen both, the older version is one of my favorite movies.
I had to conclude after watching the new version that, even though they stuck to the original story and the dancing is amazing, the movie seemed too polished for me, the characters were very two dimensional and not appealing to me at all.
In my opinion they could have saved themselves the trouble of a remake.
Posted 2 years, 3 months ago | Quote Post
jacqualine14
I agree with Nadira, even though it was super similar to the original, the remake was lacking the heart the first one had. Kenny Wormwald just doesn't have the charm and acting power of Kevin Bacon. And no one can top John Lithgow. I will say the guy who plays Willard in the remake is great though. But its decent enough for a one time watch.
Posted 2 years, 3 months ago | Quote Post
MEGADEVILSH
I loved it!!! I have always been a fan of the earlier edition, and like most, I was worried that the re-make would trash it, but it most definitely doesn't!!! It is well worth the watch, Kenny Wormald is amazing :) I rate it a solid 9/10
Posted 2 years, 2 months ago | Quote Post
maryxoxo
older one is the original and the best. that's my opinion. i had no need in seeing the newest one because the old one is perfect enough to me.
Posted 2 years, 1 month ago | Quote Post
soroh77
Older one was the best.
Posted 2 years ago | Quote Post
Serena2k9
The older one was amazing, but the new one isn't all that bad.
Posted 2 years ago | Quote Post

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Latest Movies > footloose

Join the site, its free!

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Sign Up

I can't watch movies! Help!

LetMeWatchThis Guide

Site Updates and News

Support the Site

Latest Comments

The Scribbler

malaysiaboy : Good movie if u like unique,acid trip like movie. It felt very interesting to me ...

The Unexplained Files

Suzicueball : The Flannen Isles story has my interest all the way. I'd love to know what a nig ...

Orphan

Kaspar114 : Great movie 10/10

America's Next Top Model

Cullien : I thought that girl should have gone home, she's incredibly beautiful, but maybe ...

Kantemir

crollie0529 : This movie is so awesome I jumped every time the Popsicle stick sword was drawn. ...

Z Nation

southernpirate : zombies zombies zombies!!!! im liking this now not as much money has gone into t ...

SWV Reunited

mrberry2u : getting too scripted. and Cory is the worst actor ever.

Grease

jtbrazil : high school kids looked soo much older then lol

Z Nation

sambob73 : I agree with a lot of the comments deffo an attempt to jump on the success of th ...

High School Musical

jtbrazil : when troy said all that on the webcam, i thought Gabriela was going to sing 'Loo ...

More Comments

Free Movie Newsletter

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site