Forum Index > Off Topic > favorite movie quote?

User Info Post
cooler4catz
quite silmply what is the best line from any film that you can mention?
ie "who loves you, and who do you love?"
Posted 4 years, 4 months ago | Quote Post
__ali__
“You’ve got red on you.” — Shaun of the Dead

“They’ve done studies, you know. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time.” — Anchorman

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee" - Pulp Fiction
Cacibubko
Contributor
pulp fiction also
Zed: Bring out the Gimp.
Maynard: Gimp's sleeping.
Zed: Well, I guess you're gonna have to go wake him up now, won't you?
Post by festa1983 is hidden because it exceeded your tolerance threshold. ( ? ) [ Show/Hide Post ]
festa1983
Full Metal Jacket
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy fucking walrus-looking piece of shit! Get the fuck off of my obstacle! Get the fuck down off of my obstacle! NOW! MOVE IT! Or I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world! I will motivate you, Private Pyle, IF IT SHORT-DICKS EVERY CANNIBAL ON THE CONGO!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bullshit. It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman:"Do you suck dicks?" Recruit: "SIR, NO SIR!" Drill Instructor: "BULLSHIT! I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose!" Recruit: "SIR, NO SIR!"
arcaholic
you talking to me.. you talking to me... you must be talking to me cause i dont see anyone behind me
Precious1
"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!" from The Treasure of Sierra Madra, directed by John Houston, starring Humphrey Bogart.
static_contraband
"Happy Birthday,zipperhead"-Adam Baldwin as Sgt."Animal Mother"-Full Metal Jacket....and no,he's of no relation to the other actors named Baldwin.
Posted 4 years, 4 months ago ( Edited 4 years, 4 months ago ) | Quote Post
WHITEwizard69
"Get off my plane!" -Air Force One with Harrison Ford
Post by Mojo is hidden because it exceeded your tolerance threshold. ( ? ) [ Show/Hide Post ]
Mojo
Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

This movie is so chock-full of hilarious quotes I couldn't just put one...

"I'm Ricky Bobby. If you don't chew Big Red, then f**k you."

"Mr. Dennit, with all due respect... I had no idea that you had an experimental surgery to have your balls removed."

"Yep, I'm flyin' through the air, this is not good."

"Mr. Dennit, with all due respect, and remember I'm sayin' it with all due respect, that idea ain't worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin gettin' it on."

"Chip, I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey!"

"Susan, I've never heard you talk like that... Are we about to get it on? Because I'm as hard as a diamond in an ice storm right now."

"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, we also like to thank you for my wife's father Chip, we hope that you can use your baby Jesus powers to heal him and his horrible leg. It smells terrible and the dogs are always bothering with it--

-Look, I like the Christmas Jesus best, and I'm sayin' grace. When you say grace, you can say it to Grownup Jesus or Teenage Jesus or Bearded Jesus or whoever you want."
yorkshire_lad
"You talk the talk...but can you walk the walk?"

Nose to nose confrontation for Joker in Full Metal Jacket...
rainrotoka
"Is the that true."
Post by festa1983 is hidden because it exceeded your tolerance threshold. ( ? ) [ Show/Hide Post ]
festa1983
skes on a plane
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane!

Fuck Randy! Fuck Randy and his high score. That's my own brother, and I say, "Fuck him!"

Snatch

Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me

In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... come again?
Bri_Nicole
"the greatest thing youll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."-moulin rouge
SilverKing
Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to exit the donut. -Iron man 2
festa1983
Quote:
SilverKing wrote:

Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to exit the donut. -Iron man 2

i must admit i lmfao when i heard that one
Precious1
"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!" Rhett Butler's parting knightly words to Scarlett O'Hara; Gone With the Wind.
RoboPhone
"Evil! Pure ans Simple from the Eight Dimension!!" - Peter Weller in The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai
Nira602
Quote:
arcaholic wrote:

you talking to me.. you talking to me... you must be talking to me cause i dont see anyone behind me

Oh god, what is it with men? My hubby does this to me all the time it pissed me off! Lmfao
Nira602
Year One

[Zed has eaten an apple from the 'Tree of Knowledge']

Zed: I might know everything. Ask me something?
Oh: Where does the sun go at night?
Zed: Pass. Next question.
Oh: Where do babies come from?
Zed: Pass. Next question.
Oh: [noticing a snake] There's a snake on my foot.
Zed: In the form of a question.
Oh: [scared] There's a snake on my foot?
Zed: Correct!

This movie is hilarious; I watch it every chance I get and it still makes me crack up!
Post by _SK_ is hidden because it exceeded your tolerance threshold. ( ? ) [ Show/Hide Post ]
_SK_
I like that quote "Call me as*ho* one more time"? guess it lol
Posted 4 years, 4 months ago ( Edited 4 years, 4 months ago ) | Quote Post

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Off Topic > favorite movie quote?

Join the site, its free!

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Sign Up

I can't watch movies! Help!

LetMeWatchThis Guide

Site Updates and News

Support the Site

Latest Comments

Smokey and the Bandit Part 3

TaureDawn : The movie is actually pretty good - but the series is starting to repeat itself ...

Globe Trekker

bbktty : Thank you !!! Thank you !!!! Thank you for loading this !!! Can't wait for more ...

Joker Rising

tcon77 : good story line, still b movie, but not bad. 3/5 because I did not like what the ...

Gone Girl

wildheart : Fantastic twisted thriller...10/10

Kingdom of Heaven

noplay2012 : Amazing movie! One of my all time favorites, I've probably watched it a thousand ...

The Walking Dead

locomojoboy : Well serves them right for not wanting to go back and finish the job in the firs ...

Godzilla

FRANKIEDYNOMITE : This film brings up an age old method of warfare, greed and lust for power. Fals ...

Would I Lie to You?

Meadley : without Lee Mack it is rubbish

Camp

MiniMikayla : A nice little movie for a family 3/5

Hercules

checkmyfavslist : Brilliant movie, great battles. Really great to watch. Added to my favs and play ...

More Comments

Free Movie Newsletter

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site