Forum Index > Old Shows > wwe raw

User Info Post
nick3592
what you think of wwe raw these days
Posted 4 years, 3 months ago | Quote Post
Obelisk94
I hate the PG thing. I still watch it though.
rainrotoka
Its very interesting and amazing show.
festa1983
WWE is not as good as the l8 80's and early 90's WWF dont get me wrong they do still have good wrestlers and the sfx and piro are more spectacular than they used to but it has just went to soft i think it really went down hill after Owen Hearts death that's when they really stopped the massive stunt's and like Obelisk94 said all that P.G crap is really annoying i still remember when u would see the blood in colour and get full scale replay's of steel chair's and weapons hitting them instead of photo shots
vickynk
i hope the attitude era returns.
Posted 4 years, 2 months ago | Quote Post
danny120
raw was very entertaining show when attitude era was going on.but nowadays this pg thing has made wwe into disney cartoon.
Posted 4 years, 1 month ago | Quote Post
manman98
i love it
cookie75
I used to love it as a kid, but when i watch now, i miss the characters of old,
and this just doesnt do it for me anymore...
user posted image
It might just be that i'm to old for this stuff,
but i think its mainly cuz they just ran out of ideas.
I mean, NEXUS.... Really?
Is this really the best idea for a main storyline they could come up with???

Still it could always be worse:
user posted image

user posted image

Although i must say eventhough gap between WWE and TNA still is huge,
TNA is taking steps in the right direction with its roster as well as storylines, and with the shape WWE is in now,
they might have a shot at becoming a bit more of a serious contender in the business.
And right about now, some competition is probably just what the WWE needs.
Posted 4 years, 1 month ago ( Edited 4 years, 1 month ago ) | Quote Post
visionskate
Meh Vince is making more money with the PG stuff. But to be honest I haven't watched in ages. Their product bores me to tears. Sides after they raped and pillaged ECW I decided to say screw it. Honestly I hope TNA gets their act together since the WWE could really use the competition
Zoro_Luffykings
VINCE SUCK.UNDERTAKER IS OLD HE NOT GOOD WRESTLERS I GET BORES I BORES JOHN CENA SUCK HE A KISS UP.I DO'T LIKE IT CENA IT PG & SUCK.LOOK Y2J GOOD.ZACK RYDER NEED TO WIN WWE Championship & World Heavyweight Championship.RENDY ORTON NEED TO GO TO SMACK DOWN AND WIN World Heavyweight Championship.Cody Rhodes The New Generation.
Zoro_Luffykings
OH REY MYSTERIO SUCK BIG TIME LIKE JOHN CENA..
raidmar
Quote:
Obelisk94 wrote:

I hate the PG thing. I still watch it though.

I'm with you there.the only thing that got me out of my seat this year was when Randy Orton turned Evan Bourne's SSP into his RKO,that was freaking great.hope something get's dropped on Vince's head real soon and knock him back into them attitude era ways
Posted 4 years ago | Quote Post
raidmar
Quote:
cookie75 wrote:

I used to love it as a kid, but when i watch now, i miss the characters of old,and this just doesnt do it for me anymore...It might just be that i'm to old for this stuff,but i think its mainly cuz they just ran out of ideas.I mean, NEXUS.... Really?Is this really the best idea for a main storyline they could come up with???Still it could always be worse:Although i must say eventhough gap between WWE and TNA still is huge,TNA is taking steps in the right direction with its roster as well as storylines, and with the shape WWE is in now,they might have a shot at becoming a bit more of a serious contender in the business.And right about now, some competition is probably just what the WWE needs.

what's wrong with Nexus,i'm saddened that Nexus has no real Compo.look back 20 years now come back to these days,one thing that's missing is FACTIONS.that and Managers.
Posted 4 years ago | Quote Post
c91329
I love WWE I've been watching it eversince I was a kid and now that i'm a adult/all grown up I still enjoy; me and my family has been to many live events we bought tickets to go see Raw, Smackdown and now we're planning to go to the next wrestlemania that's going to be live in Atlanta, Georgia next year in 2011. We are going to enjoy it. I've always loved WWE and I'm never going to stop loving it I enjoy playing the WWE video games and I used to collect the WWE toys but I don't have them anymore they got lost or something but anyway I might recollect them again one day. My favorite WWE wrestler is The Rock he has always been my favorite but right now he's acting in movies he has announced that he will be returning to WWE Raw to be the next guest host so we can't wait. I end this post saying that WWE IS AMAZING AND A BLESSING, IT WILL ALWAYS BE A HONOR TO ENJOY AND TALK ABOUT IT IN ANY GIVING TIME WWE IS FOREVER AND TO ALL THE WWE SUPERSTARS WE LOVE YOU AND TO ALL OF THE WWE FANS THANK YOU AND WWE THANKS YOU.
Posted 3 years, 12 months ago | Quote Post
egoistdeviant
It used to be good, but now it's too tame.
Posted 2 years, 3 months ago | Quote Post
egoistdeviant
The dagger in the heart came after Chris Benoit's murder suicide. It exposed how dangerous the long term effects of what they did are.
Posted 2 years, 3 months ago | Quote Post

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Old Shows > wwe raw

Join the site, its free!

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Sign Up

I can't watch movies! Help!

LetMeWatchThis Guide

Site Updates and News

Support the Site

Latest Comments

A Walk Among the Tombstones

sassiebrat : Dull, slow, and boring with the obligatory Hollywood blood strewn about! Neeson' ...

A Walk Among the Tombstones

GeminiSaga : Ruthless, yet simple movie. No over the top action or plot twists, how a good th ...

A Country Doctor

chrystophyr : Wow... is all I wanted to say, but the comment window would not allow that. And ...

Bitten

adranxl : wow that ending was very shocking

Kick Ass 2

angelathestar : The best part of this movie was the ending, if you know what im saying.. Anyways ...

Sleepy Hollow

SizzyLove : Great 2nd eppy. I like how they keep the story line creative and interesting. Mi ...

Wolfblood

siskat : Could someone upload more links please and thank you. Shockshare would be nice.

Face Off

D0S81 : why is frank still in this? its like he is so 'half arsed' if you have 2 hours f ...

Don't Blink

JodeeM : The Butler did it.

Enders Game

iCica : I thought the movie was pretty decent. It left me wondering if they will make an ...

More Comments

Free Movie Newsletter

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site