Forum Index > Off Topic > You know you have been on LMWT 2 long when....

User Info Post
Some of us consider LMWt a home away from home. But sometimes our time here can affect our activities in the 'real world' and we say or do something that wouldnt be understood outside.

This is where we can share :)

I'll go first.

You know you have been on LMWT too much when ...you see someone wearing blue and you either feel a sense of relief or get on your best behaviour.
Posted 2 years, 10 months ago | Quote Post
gdkool
You know you have been on LMWT too much when... the next episode of your favourite programme pops up, discovering you've been on for the hole week.
stephaniemariec
when you forget to watch movies because your in chat all day.
SusanSLK
...You find an interesting movie to watch, couple minutes into it and you realize you have already watched it!
Posted 2 years, 10 months ago ( Edited 2 years, 10 months ago ) | Quote Post
Aldarion
When someone asks you a simple question and you point them somewhere else rather than just answering it.
jesuscat
.....when a question like that really makes you stop and re-evaluate the last year of your life.
Daytimehero
You know you have been on LMWT too much when ...its saturday night and you were supposed to meet your friends at the bar two movies ago.
idroppedmyspoon
You know you have been on LMWT too much when... your toe nails are so long and curly, they're tapping the laminate floor. When you walk you sound louder than the dog.
Cupid4real
You know you have been on LMWT too much when...you dont see a lemur, that's considered a weird thing.
spazmatron
Quote:
jesuscat wrote:

.....when a question like that really makes you stop and re-evaluate the last year of your life.

lol
you know u have been on LMWT too much.. when a person ask u what movie to watch for the night you instantly say "check my playlist".
gdkool
you know u have been on LMWT too much.. When a morlock enters the chatbox!
you know u have been on LMWT too much when you know answers to all those stupid newbie questions
you know you have been on LMWT too much....when you know that there is a troll that will about to be muted
gdkool
you know you have been on LMWT too much....If Final Destination pops up and its in double figures FD10
melissa1983
You know you have been on LMWT too much when...you don't remember the last time you actually paid to see a movie.
You know you have been on LMWT too much when... someone is shouting and you keep telling them 'no caps'.
gamelindracorix
you know u have been on LMWT too much.. when the content mod mute you just because he(mostly she)tyred of your joke
Edit by Thistle: does this mean you had another account?
spazmatron
Quote:
gamelindracorix wrote:

you know u have been on LMWT too much.. when the content mod mute you just because he(mostly she)tyred of your joke

lol,, keep it coming hahaha
Cupid4real
You know you have been on LMWT too much when....your sick of reading comments that say...megavideo links please!!!!

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Off Topic > You know you have been on LMWT 2 long when....

Join the site, its free!

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Sign Up

I can't watch movies! Help!

LetMeWatchThis Guide

Site Updates and News

Support the Site

Latest Comments

The Single Moms Club

Mizty : Wonderful, fun and hilarious movie! Great story, awesome acting by everyone. Enj ...

Need for Speed

71kitt : Boring and slow. The races look like little kids behind the wheel. Waste of time ...

Hemlock Grove

Moonlightsilver : So far NOT so good.. rather bad actually.. But I'll give it another try.. with a ...

Witches of East End

jpFIAT : didn't completely enjoy it...i would like more fighting and less table talk; but ...

WWE SmackDown

WeedSDAnswer : Before when I watch WWF now WWE, there is no way I would like to skip to the mai ...

The Keep

swans2525 : michael mann was also directing miami vice in the 80,s with don johnsson.i am su ...

Everything Will be Fine

zapater : Confusing plot,irritating at times,slowly unravels as the story unfolds between ...

Witches of East End

swans2525 : this show is great i love witch series also liked charmed this one looks like it ...

Tokyo Ghoul

P3TE : This episode was very entertaining, despite the heavy censoring during the fight ...

The Last Ship

pdioguardi : Come om ! this show is a nail bitter. Awesome I serve and I can tell you we seen ...

More Comments

Free Movie Newsletter

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site