Forum Index > Front Desk > Official Putlocker/Firedrive Thread

User Info Post
evil_ink
Putlocker and Sockshare are seriously pissing me off,they use to be the best links by far but now the just suck,error messages,movies stopping for no reason half way.They really need to get there act together.I appreciate 1channel and the links they provide,it certainly isn't thy're fault. but if none of the links work it's kind of pointless
Posted 1 year, 7 months ago | Quote Post
filmfan76
@ evil_ink...having similar probs with one or two films i tried to watch on putlocker and sockshare. It keeps freezing every few minutes :(
Harrier
Quote:
filmfan76 wrote:

@ evil_ink...having similar probs with one or two films i tried to watch on putlocker and sockshare. It keeps freezing every few minutes

That's because it's buffering. If the stream is slow from the site or whatever, it will do that. To help, you should pause the movie at the beginning for a while to allow it to buffer more.

Some days are better than others and also how busy their servers are has a lot to do with it.
racemarbles
Super Mod
Try this while you are waiting guys. Happy Holidays
user posted image
racemarbles
Super Mod
@ElseAndrew NO SPOILERS

user posted image
Posted 1 year, 7 months ago ( Edited 1 year, 7 months ago ) | Quote Post
Mmalice217
lol @ PLEEEEEEEES
apostle2131
Quote:
bigcasey123 wrote:

The videos keep stopping on Putlocker, WHY!!

Cant leave it paused for too long. At least that has been my problem...
evil_ink
Quote:
Harrier wrote:

Quote:filmfan76 wrote:
@ evil_ink...having similar probs with one or two films i tried to watch on putlocker and sockshare. It keeps freezing every few minutes

That's because it's buffering. If the stream is slow from the site or whatever, it will do that. To help, you should pause the movie at the beginning for a while to allow it to buffer more.

Some days are better than others and also how busy their servers are has a lot to do with it.

@harrier , no buddy it has nothing to do with buffering,wish it was.The movie just stops even when completely buffered,the quality of putlocker/sockshare has become very crappy.It has nothing to do with slow internet connections,buffering or whatever.Its putlocker all the way,plain and simple
badbaz83
Putlocker used to be the best, but now its pretty poor. Films just stop after half an hour, even when fully buffered.
Mmalice217
Quote:
badbaz83 wrote:

Putlocker used to be the best, but now its pretty poor. Films just stop after half an hour, even when fully buffered.

putlocker has been doing that periodically for as long as I've been using it. idk about you guys, but I really have no problem hitting refresh and going back to where it stopped. but, we all draw a different line in the sand.
Harrier
I have not had a PL/SS movie stop on me for ages and ages but there again, I usually download so I can watch whenever. As for streaming, if I do, I only do it when the site seems to be running well. My connection rarely lets me down... so for me, PL/SS are still my number one choice.
So, for those of you who do have issues and from reading here it seems quite a few do and I'm sorry that it's that way for you.
dlancealot
Quote:
Harrier wrote:

For us PL/SS users that have been saddened by the crappy service we have been experiencing just lately..... Even my own downloading from them over the last week has stopped at 30% with a size mismatch and started over only to stop again at 30%...... Anyway, if it means anything to you guys, I actually completed a full download today without any hiccups and in not too bad of a time either - (sigh of relief).
So, fingers crossed everyone

It seems ages wasn't long ago Harrier I'll give you +5karma Harrier for the Holadays Merry Christmas folks on the PL/SS page
Harrier
Quote:
dlancealot wrote:

Quote:Harrier wrote:
For us PL/SS users that have been saddened by the crappy service we have been experiencing just lately..... Even my own downloading from them over the last week has stopped at 30% with a size mismatch and started over only to stop again at 30%...... Anyway, if it means anything to you guys, I actually completed a full download today without any hiccups and in not too bad of a time either - (sigh of relief).
So, fingers crossed everyone

It seems ages wasn't long ago Harrier I'll give you +5karma Harrier for the Holadays Merry Christmas folks on the PL/SS page

OK, OK ...... it seemed like ages and ages especially when all these poor souls are reporting so much trouble. BUT... they are STILL my #1 go to links :)

+5 back at ya... Thank You.
PFX_79
Have to say sadly, I have watched what was a couple of amazing stream hosting sites turn to pure crap as well. When I first found this site (or what was then letmewatchthis at the time) a little over a year ago putlocker and sockshare links were the number one thing to look for. Everything else is pretty much garbage links or links to video streaming hosts requiring questionable plugins to work properly. Now how ever I can't even stream 4 or 5 minutes without the video stopping and then showing the full grey portion of the bar like it's completely buffered and it won't play past the point it stopped even if I reload the video. I've tried updating flash, I've tried updating java, I've even tried disabling my ad-blocker thinking maybe it might have been messing with them as I've seen reports that AD-Blocker plus can screw with flash based streams...only to be reminded of why I put the blocker up in the first place. Dear god Sockshare and putlocker throw out a lot of ads and popups. I've found gorillavid links seem to work the best now, tho the image quality suffers somewhat and alas it isn't always an option. Maybe more users will see this and add their videos to that instead.
builditonce
I think a lot of the video sites get hammered on bandwidth, so they monkey with things to bring it down. Pausing Putlocker, Sockshare and even Filenuke streams to buffer too long can break the connection for some reason, lately. It also has the advantage for the site to cause you to reload, which plays more ads, generating more revenue. Just saying.

Cbs was doing the same thing about a year ago, before I stopped ever going there.
Posted 1 year, 6 months ago ( Edited 1 year, 6 months ago ) | Quote Post
Kenjutsushi
I prefer pl/ss and have very few problems with them. The minor problems that I have are insignificant.
Posted 1 year, 6 months ago | Quote Post
Rsw19
need a putlocker link for Skyfall :)

Edit by Thistle: please don't request links here instead use this thread: http://www.1channel.ch/forum/viewthread.php?tid=13401
Posted 1 year, 6 months ago ( Edited 1 year, 6 months ago ) | Quote Post
Thistle
Super Mod
Quote:
Quote:

builditonce
[builditonce is a Guy]
I think a lot of the video sites get hammered on bandwidth, so they monkey with things to bring it down. Pausing Putlocker, Sockshare and even Filenuke streams to buffer too long can break the connection for some reason, lately. It also has the advantage for the site to cause you to reload, which plays more ads, generating more revenue. Just saying.

I hate to say this, as I'm a huge Putlocker fan, I have to agree with you.
Leepshin
experiencing the same thing, but with pp and ss, I can just refresh the page and then hop to the place it left off. Filenuke on the other hand takes hours to load for me, so I skip that altogether
dlancealot
Quote:
Thistle wrote:

Quote:Quote:
builditonce
[builditonce is a Guy]

I hate to say this, as I'm a huge Putlocker fan, I have to agree with you.

They also do this to get folks to get that premium membership !!

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Front Desk > Official Putlocker/Firedrive Thread

Join the site, its free!

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Sign Up

I can't watch movies! Help!

LetMeWatchThis Guide

Site Updates and News

Support the Site

Latest Comments

Bring It!

MRSHMACK : Hey is it possible for us to get episode 2 uploaded? Thanks

Captain America The Winter Soldier

chiggidy : SIGH @ autarc.. captain america isn't, bucky is called 'the winter soldier' by s ...

Batman Assault on Arkham

718 : Suicide Squad aka Task Force X been around since 1959. I like that they finally ...

Suits

waadfrelle : She really did fire him, didn't she?! What a boss! Love her. Yes, the Mike & ...

Sex Tape

raidmar : it had some really funny moments. it was good. 6/10

Detention of the Dead

ChanceRox : Good cast :) I dont like zombie films. But I loved this one! 5/5 for me because ...

Pawnography

guyrc3 : love the ending Rick looks mad...

Moebius

ckhafre : The other reviewer was right in not liking it (although further elaboration woul ...

The Colbert Report

cmdrbuck : I am not familiar with this case. But even as she was interviewed I had some que ...

Captain America The Winter Soldier

autarch : Was it ever winter in this movie? Why is he the winter soldier?

More Comments

Free Movie Newsletter

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site