Forum Index > Front Desk > Official Putlocker/Firedrive Thread

User Info Post
roines1987
Posts: 820
ok im done trying to fix this, tried so many things and read on Google that a lot of people are experiencing the same thing,so i give up for now, so please if anyone got a solution or know what the problem is then please tell.
here is is what i always end up with----Google Chrome could not connect to putlocker
Posted 4 years, 1 month ago | Quote Post
Rollin
Posts: 183
I had an update to flashplayer (ubuntu system) and then putlocker/sockshare started acting up. So I ran flashaid, cleared caches and whatnot, disabled hardware acceleration, and PL still takes a crap after 3 minutes. I let the video buffer for 15 minutes! It looked like it was there, but after 3 minutes - nothing. Other sites are working just fine.
Posted 4 years, 1 month ago | Quote Post
ozzium
Posts: 158
this could be a fix for flowplayer which putlocker/sockshare/filebox uses and its flash player, also its a general way to fix flash installation

repair flash player

1. download flash uninstaller utility
http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows.html#main_Download_the_Adobe_Flash_Player_uninstaller
2. install ccleaner and run it, clean temp and repair registry errors, restart computer
(or you can download youruninstaller portable and uninstall flash with it, it will remove all junk and registry associations too)

now one more thing before installing flash again, thats opening internet explorer, tools > internet options >advanced tab and restore advanced settings

user posted image


after you're done hit apply , and click reset, hit apply and ok. then follow this procedure

1. hit windows logo key and R together, this will bring run menu
2. type msconfig
3. go to startup tab , untick checkboxes from everything except your antivirus, hit apply
4. go to the tab before startup, that is services tab, to the bottom left tick the checkbox saying "Hide all microsoft services" then disable some unnecessary boxes, mostly the ones with unknown manufacturer ,
user posted image

hit apply and ok, restart
5. download flash player for internet explorer , and for non-ie from these links and install them:

http://www.filehippo.com/download_flashplayer_ie/

for firefox, opera, chrome...etc:

http://www.filehippo.com/download_flashplayer_firefox/


thats it, now if it requries a restart do so, if not just try to play a putlocker link again,. hope that helps
Posted 4 years, 1 month ago | Quote Post
ozzium
Posts: 158
can't find anything on it, but is putlocker.ch legit? it doesn't ask for code verification when you login. could be a scam?
Posted 4 years, 1 month ago | Quote Post
Rollin
Posts: 183
Quote:
ozzium wrote:

can't find anything on it, but is putlocker.ch legit? it doesn't ask for code verification when you login. could be a scam?


It's a scam.
Posted 4 years, 1 month ago | Quote Post
Rollin
Posts: 183
Quote:
ozzium wrote:

this could be a fix for flowplayer which putlocker/sockshare/filebox uses and its flash player, also its a general way to fix flash installation

repair flash player

1. download flash uninstaller utility
http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows.html#main_Download_the_Adobe_Flash_Player_uninstaller
2. install ccleaner and run it, clean temp and repair registry errors, restart computer
(or you can download youruninstaller portable and uninstall flash with it, it will remove all junk and registry associations too)

now one more thing before installing flash again, thats opening internet explorer, tools > internet options >advanced tab and restore advanced settings

user posted image


after you're done hit apply , and click reset, hit apply and ok. then follow this procedure

1. hit windows logo key and R together, this will bring run menu
2. type msconfig
3. go to startup tab , untick checkboxes from everything except your antivirus, hit apply
4. go to the tab before startup, that is services tab, to the bottom left tick the checkbox saying "Hide all microsoft services" then disable some unnecessary boxes, mostly the ones with unknown manufacturer ,
user posted image

hit apply and ok, restart
5. download flash player for internet explorer , and for non-ie from these links and install them:

http://www.filehippo.com/download_flashplayer_ie/

for firefox, opera, chrome...etc:

http://www.filehippo.com/download_flashplayer_firefox/


thats it, now if it requries a restart do so, if not just try to play a putlocker link again,. hope that helps


I don't run windows - my machine is running on a linux platform. Your fix might help others . . .
Posted 4 years, 1 month ago | Quote Post
Rollin
Posts: 183
This is what I've found for Ubuntu folks - I haven't tried it yet: http://code.google.com/p/flowplayer-core/issues/detail?id=473
Posted 4 years, 1 month ago | Quote Post
DebbieLegg
Posts: 3
I'm going to join in and say the same, putlocker and sockshare won't work for me. They've been unaccessable for about a week now. Its like the links aren't there ... they take me to what appears to be a google list.

Damn shame cause they were always good to me in the past. :(
Posted 4 years, 1 month ago | Quote Post
mfree79
Posts: 535
I've tried to find a Putlocker or Sockshare link that doesn't work to see what is going on, but they are all working for me. So the only help I can be is to confirm that it is not the links themslves, as they are working fine.
Posted 4 years, 1 month ago ( Edited 4 years, 1 month ago ) | Quote Post
roines1987
Posts: 820
ok folks i tried to load the putlocker on the nyipnow, and it works. the page works but you cant stream the movie on it. so at least the page is definitely working. but not for me and many others
Posted 4 years, 1 month ago | Quote Post
Mongrokoto
Posts: 268
I run linux mint on my laptop and putlocker and sockshare seems to work fine.tried on this and this
Posted 4 years, 1 month ago ( Edited 4 years, 1 month ago ) | Quote Post
roines1987
Posts: 820
tryid ozziums solution, but still no luck.
back to zero for me, once again.
nooooooo:(
Posted 4 years, 1 month ago | Quote Post
DebbieLegg
Posts: 3
It is so strange that it works absolutely fine for some people and absolutely not for others. Weird! :(
Posted 4 years, 1 month ago | Quote Post
Rollin
Posts: 183
I didn't change anything on my computer and now PL is doing fine. I am gonna say it's individual server issues. Some must be busier than others....
Posted 4 years, 1 month ago | Quote Post
Thistle
Super Mod
Posts: 14316
that makes me think putlocker updated and the browsers have to catch up with their own updates
Posted 4 years, 1 month ago ( Edited 4 years, 1 month ago ) | Quote Post
Mongrokoto
Posts: 268
Maybe it will help to narrow down the problem if those having problem stated the name and version of the browser they are using.
Posted 4 years, 1 month ago | Quote Post
drifter397
Posts: 1
I have not been able to use Putlocker for a few days either. I went to the junk "let me watch this" website, and was able to use putlocker with no issues.
Posted 4 years, 1 month ago | Quote Post
roines1987
Posts: 820
win 7 ultimate 32 bit.
google chrome but tried it on firefox and explorer too.
i tried to contact the sockshare but they didnt write back(yet).
Posted 4 years, 1 month ago | Quote Post
Xaotique
Posts: 448
Quote:
roines1987 wrote:

win 7 ultimate 32 bit.
google chrome but tried it on firefox and explorer too.
i tried to contact the sockshare but they didnt write back(yet).

Where do you live? If you live in a foreign country, try using a US VPN and seeing if you can connect.

Note that a proxy is useless for this test since it would get downloaded to another server, then you, while a VPN will use your software.

If that works, then it is most likely a location issue. If not, then very likely a problem on your end that you will need to figure out. Along with the location issue, it could include problems caused by your ISP blocking certain things, or even locally on your network, blocked by router or modem.


Xaotique
Posted 4 years, 1 month ago | Quote Post
roines1987
Posts: 820
i do suspect that the ISP has to do something with this. yesterday i tried to load the putlocker on the nyipnow through Canada, and it works.
im from norway that you can see in my profile.
Posted 4 years, 1 month ago | Quote Post

Reply

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Front Desk > Official Putlocker/Firedrive Thread



Remember Me
Forgot Login | Make a Free Account

Information

LetMeWatchThis Guide TV Schedule

Support the Site

Site Updates and News

Did you know you can use Primewire.org and Primewire.is to access this site? Well, now you do.
Check out the personalized TV Schedule.

Primewire Trivia

Latest Comments

Dark Wolf

HeatherMason : very nice practical effects stand starkly against the (mercifully few) groan-wor ...

Newcomer

thunderbolito : Very good dark shadows operation with deceived, double play and action, the way ...

Independence Day: Resurgence

DaveKim : The script took 20 years to make? More like 2 months. Too many characters that h ...

Independence Day: Resurgence

Krazie : People need to realize that almost every single movie that gets a sequel is neve ...

Daylight's End

idrow : Good thing I like Lance Henriksen, he pops up in everything! This movie was ver ...

The Fastest Gun Alive

redhotchilli_c : best western ever made 10/10

Independence Day: Resurgence

shaneellis : Not as good as the first but its worth a one time watch

More Comments

Support the Site

Tell Us Stuff