Forum Index > Front Desk > Official Putlocker/Firedrive Thread

User Info Post
Thistle
Super Mod
Thats just the tip of the iceberg john. I wont go into details but many tricks are being used. The best we can do is replace all the links that get disabled.
Posted 2 years, 6 months ago | Quote Post
Barnabas252
I dont know much about how things work here but could anyone tell me if there is any reason most of the new videos dont have putlocker links lately? Here in NZ internet is very slow and monitored by the government so 99% of other sites dont work for us but putlocker works really well
omahablackrose
Thistle dear. Wondering what is happening with putlocker myself. Some of my 'watched' shows that have putlocker links in the past are not working anymore either. I'm going thru all my watched and other stuff to see if any of the putlockers work; if not, I'll properly report it using the 'broken links' button.
Thistle
Super Mod
I would say pm the Admin and ask them. I'm now replacing all my links for current shows and movies up to 10 times a day.
omahablackrose
Quote:
Thistle wrote:

I would say pm the Admin and ask them. I'm now replacing all my links for current shows and movies up to 10 times a day.

Busy as a Bee dearie!!
wildkiller
Before i use putlocker on every movie but now putlocker links are quite few or broken.. I hope this case could be fixed because i cant find another link better than putlocker/sockshare.. :D
Thistle
Super Mod
Admin have stated they are on it. Lets see if things improve. I sure hope so.
Posted 2 years, 5 months ago | Quote Post
patrickginge
PutLocker has a program to monitor external sites for abuse of their service like tv shows and movies so it cant be all 1channels fault. Putlocker is hard up these days they probably have law suits comeing from every direction they are under huge stress from hollywood seeing as though they are picking up megauploads slack, so dont get down on them upgrading their servers they were only a small company 18 months ago.

Its a shame that people are refusing to post putlocker/sockshare links anymore because they really do have one of the best players. its one reason why i think this site is so popular

btw i love putlocker and sockshare because you can easily download their videos without even having an account! right click page source after clicking on the timer press ctrl+F type in get_file and copy that link which would look like this:
/get_file.php?stream=MTlCRjA1QzY4Q0QwNjQyMCsxYzEzNmZiYTk4NDc3Mjli

copy that onto www.putclocker.com and you can download the video and its quick
Posted 2 years, 5 months ago ( Edited 2 years, 5 months ago ) | Quote Post
Thistle
Super Mod
I would like to hear from the users that have been submitting putlocker links, so that I can check your files. Please pm me.
Doubtless
Putlocker and a bunch of other filehosts have been targetted by the MPAA.

I doubt it'll last further then the years end.
patrickginge
Quote:
Doubtless wrote:

Lets hope that kim dotcom wins his battle in court if not we will probably see the end of filesharing altogether
EmmaSeth
I have been having a problem with putlocker lately. when I open a link, it says: 'failed to convert' while at another site I sometimes use (as it's not that good of a site) it works fine, sometimes the same link...
taz6122
Quote:
patrickginge wrote:

Quote:Doubtless wrote:

Lets hope that kim dotcom wins his battle in court if not we will probably see the end of filesharing altogether

I doubt that we'll see the end of file sharing but could be wrong. Universal vs Veoh was the first big case that I paid close attention to and because Universal didn't test the DMCA policy, Veoh won the case and the appeal. The problem was litigation costs bankrupted the owner. If putlocker (as well as others) follow the DMCA as closely as the director says, they shouldn't have these problems, but the government and their lawyers do like to twist things to sound much worse than they really are. Nothing worse than bent politicians with the best lawyers money can buy and a never ending source of cash and/or other benefits.
mindgames002
Quote:
EmmaSeth wrote:

I have been having a problem with putlocker lately. when I open a link, it says: 'failed to convert' while at another site I sometimes use (as it's not that good of a site) it works fine, sometimes the same link...

Yea same...people say to report the broken links immediately, but I never know if I should, seeing as some of them will work when I click it again after a minute or two.
wildkiller
so how can i watch movies anytime in putlocker cause if i already watched one then after that ill watch another movie it says you have exceeded your daily limit. blah blah i wish i can watch in putlocker with no limit and with no account.
patrickginge
Quote:
wildkiller wrote:

so how can i watch movies anytime in putlocker cause if i already watched one then after that ill watch another movie it says you have exceeded your daily limit. blah blah i wish i can watch in putlocker with no limit and with no account.

There is no limit on watching Putlocker or Sockshare videos.
patrickginge
Quote:
taz6122 wrote:

Quote:patrickginge wrote:
Quote:Doubtless wrote:

I doubt that we'll see the end of file sharing but could be wrong. Universal vs Veoh was the first big case that I paid close attention to and because Universal didn't test the DMCA policy, Veoh won the case and the appeal. The problem was litigation costs bankrupted the owner. If putlocker (as well as others) follow the DMCA as closely as the director says, they shouldn't have these problems, but the government and their lawyers do like to twist things to sound much worse than they really are. Nothing worse than bent politicians with the best lawyers money can buy and a never ending source of cash and/or other benefits.

I think my point was pretty valid. Hollywood has targeted Megaupload and whilste they have adheered to all the meausures the dmca act has put in place they have still been taken down. I think Megaupload's case is crucial in the future of filesharing. If they lose and Hollywood and their bent polititians bring them down I think its a clear message to all filesharing websites that they will be taken down whether they adhere to the rules or not. you have seen websites already running shared and ceasing their public sharing capabilities and just shutting down altogether
Ixche
Quote:
patrickginge wrote:

Quote:wildkiller wrote:

There is no limit on watching Putlocker or Sockshare videos.

Some countries HAVE time limits when it comes to Putlocker/Sockshare.
As for a way around it without making an account with them no idea sorry
stratusfaction
Quote:
wildkiller wrote:

Download Hotspot Shield. It'll give you an American IP address thus bypassing the time limit.
22blanche
I was suprised to be sent a pop up last Saturday when linking to an episode of The Good Wife No. 19, (Version 3) via a Putlocker link: tds.alcuda.com, file name: content.IE5FRSKT709in[1].htm. This was picked up by AVG.

I have seen this dodgy file before when, my pc virus picked them up and quarentined them . I don't know if this file type is a Trojan.

I'm disappointed with Putlocker, as I've recommended it to friends and noted it on blogs about Free TV sites, as the link of choice. Is there someone here to advise me where to take this up and complain. I have to be super careful because I was sent a virus by a different site which cloaked my C drive, making my pc unworkable. As I use my PC for work, I can't afford to have as 2nd disaster. I like 1channel alot, it's gifts and the community. I'd be sad to leave given I've only recently registered.

Any advice will be gratefully received.

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Front Desk > Official Putlocker/Firedrive Thread

Join the site, its free!

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Sign Up

I can't watch movies! Help!

LetMeWatchThis Guide

Site Updates and News

Support the Site

Latest Comments

Ray Donovan

UberGoober : As soon as I heard the words 'family party' muttered I knew it would be epic but ...

Stargate SG-1

ronhelvey : Well the 1st Weir didn't have any problem sinking her teeth into Kinsey's sleazy ...

Gotham

Yoginikat : Enjoying this show so far. Jada Pinkett Smith is a great villain & the k ...

Boardwalk Empire

Aalexxx : great episode ...since its the last season every episode should be 2 hrs...

Tsunami Caught on Camera

RCove : Wow! I remember when this happened and when it hit the news.....awfully sad.

Boardwalk Empire

DreadPirateRobert : A big reason (but not the only reason) Stephen Graham got the part of Capone is ...

The Strain

skittles87 : I gotten the book to this series yesterday and was wondering how do u know what ...

Franklin & Bash

laurerose : Heather Locklear? Funny to see her there so serious (well, seriously cynic) afte ...

Sleepy Hollow

H_A_L : Question! How does a headless horseman see? It's seriously getting to me, this ...

The Last Royals

slappyslippy : realy i still pay for them. why?

More Comments

Free Movie Newsletter

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site