Forum Index > Front Desk > PutLocker and SockShare help please.

User Info Post
desmotic
after i did everything ive had sockshare to work one time long enough so i could watch "cowboys and aliens". then was going to watch stone cold's movie but it started timing out again.

lucky after 9th try and saying links expired. sockshare is down for upgrades to there servers.cross your fingers that this fixes everyones problem.
Posted 3 years, 1 month ago | Quote Post
boxerman14
Same here. Both sites continue to go back to the free user page or it times out. Been like that for about 5 days. I've been to other movie sites which offer to download the movie or watch on megaupload/megavideo and no problems. It's not our computers.
crispee
EVERY SINGLE TIME i load something it sticks after either 6,12,18.... etc and i have to reload. im sick to death with everything being uploaded using these 2 "putlocker" and "sockshare" what has happened to al the other sites? stagevu used to be brilliant butthat seems to have all but disappeared, veehd is gud but theres harly anything on it. as all the above posts say, ive used other sites and they run fine so its not my computer. please please pleaes bring back some of the other sites. i love this site to death and it upsets me that i have to get angry like this but i have to say something. ive been using "letmewatchthis"/"moviewatch for about 3 years and this is just about the first complaint ive had. is there anything you can do about these 2 sites monopolising everything? again im sorry but i had to say something. thanks.
KittenAB
I use LMWT on my Android smartphone and have for a long time. Recently I have been getting a "forbidden" notice when I try to dl from putlocker and sockshare or anything for that matter. The last time it happened it started working again a few days later but its al it again. It just doesn't make sense. Anyone else have that issue?
mxb
i think its the computer....i have 2 laptops on one the links work other does not
Beverly2124
Quote:
mxb wrote:

i think its the computer....i have 2 laptops on one the links work other does not

They have been doing a bit of maintenance on that host, usually it isn't for too long. So watching a movie on putlocker on Laptop 1 in the morning and then trying the link again on putlocker on Laptop 2 in the evening might give different results. Usually its just to refresh if connection times out or try the link again later if it says content server is disabled etc.
Posted 3 years, 1 month ago ( Edited 3 years, 1 month ago ) | Quote Post
dragon3476
i also have had this problem now and then for sum time i just reload it or refresh it same with desktop and it seem to work ok once i let it buffer for a min or two ,
mxb
No it doesnt matter what time of day 1 laptop works and other does not
Quote:
Beverly2124 wrote:

Quote:mxb wrote:

They have been doing a bit of maintenance on that host, usually it isn't for too long. So watching a movie on putlocker on Laptop 1 in the morning and then trying the link again on putlocker on Laptop 2 in the evening might give different results. Usually its just to refresh if connection times out or try the link again later if it says content server is disabled etc.

Lyekka
I just tried an experiment. My boyfriend has vista installed on his computer and I have XP. He can stream films no problem on sockshare and putlocker while I cannot (and we live in the same house). So I was wondering what version of windows everyone had and whether or not you are experiencing problems with these sites. It could be that windows is the root of the problem.
tippy332
I use xp and i haven't been able to use these sites for the past week
desmotic
ok here's my details in full:im using dell latitude d810,xp professinal,and i have firefox 5.0 and explorer8.

"description of my issue"example:Smurfs movie or any
I click the link for sockshare or putlocker and they come up to where it says"free user"or"premium".so i click free user as i have always done.Now the ad pops up,and begins to connect to sockshare for the movie.but when it does it stops saying

"The connection has timed out
The server at wwwputlockercom is taking too long to respond."

With that said occasionally i can get past this and get to where it has the play button to play the movie.so i click the play button and then it looks as if its going to load and says that error"numbers" resources failed to load".

Im a pretty smart with computers and all so i did another test, i brought up the command prompt and pinged both sites and neither one of them timed out on ping. so i dont know what the issue is.I checked my wireless adapter,router,and modem and they all checked out working properly.

i need a computer guru help and thoughts please.
im still not able to watch any movies and links like novamov and others lag way to bunch to enjoy the movie.
Posted 3 years, 1 month ago ( Edited 3 years, 1 month ago ) | Quote Post
stylewatcher
I think Lyekka may be onto something. Neither Putlocker nor Sockshare have worked properly for me for weeks - either on my desktop or laptop computers. I use XP on both machines.

People I know, who use a MAC, have no problem at all.
william716
Ive done the restore points, went to firefox etc etc and nothing works I dont understand how some people are still using it, I wish I knew how to contact putlocker they are the only ones who can answer our question
william716
I use XP pro and only a problem for a week or so, i have xp on all my pcs so dont know if it will make a diff I will hook another up but I bet I get the same results
KissofHope
Quote:
Lyekka wrote:

I just tried an experiment. My boyfriend has vista installed on his computer and I have XP. He can stream films no problem on sockshare and putlocker while I cannot (and we live in the same house). So I was wondering what version of windows everyone had and whether or not you are experiencing problems with these sites. It could be that windows is the root of the problem.

I have Vista...no problems with PutLocker/Sockshare after going back to IE from FF and Chrome. After readying many complaints and what people use for search engine etc it doesn't seem there is one answer for all problems.
crixus31
I have the same problem with both putlocker and sockshare and I'm running Windows XP, FF5 with all necessary plugins and addons. Everything else (and I mean everything!) is up to date and virusfree, but I have XP @home and it works fine (especially with some of the older programs I have running here which don't work with Vista). I think it's an XP problem, not anything else. I don't have time at home to figure out a solution, but I'm pretty sure it has to do with the way XP handles the latest video protocols from putlocker/sockshare (ie: NOT at all). My idea of a solution would be to install Vista on a separate HD partition (if you wish to keep XP, like me) and go to LMWT and the putlocker/sockshare links through that.
super689man
I use putlocker on Chrome with Windows 7, so I guess that helps.
desmotic
what is LMWT? i still cant figure out what the problem is.but i know its not with my internet or router or modem i had them tested by the phone company themselves.

just wish i could watch off sockshare or putlocker like i use to. i have xp professional.they use to work great till after one there maintence days and BOOM.times out now everytime before i can even get to the movie.
trevorsmom
Hmm...I have XP pro and am using an older version of FF since the newer one seemed to have issues with the DivX player. Just watched a movie on Putlocker with no problems at all. Two of them, in fact.

LMWT is Let Me Watch This - the site you're on.
impulse0
So I'm assuming it's a problem with windows xp users since I'm in the same predicament

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Front Desk > PutLocker and SockShare help please.

Join the site, its free!

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Sign Up

I can't watch movies! Help!

LetMeWatchThis Guide

Site Updates and News

Support the Site

Latest Comments

The Walking Dead

adranxl : will they ever stop moving

Treehouse Masters

guyrc3 : this was such a great episode make you feel happy for the kid that gets this tre ...

The Woman

questionevrything : Decent movie. I've seen better and I've also seen a lot worse. From reading the ...

The Fire Within

zapater : Movie revisited.... and still as valid and soul searching as ever...a great Maur ...

Son Of God

DenyFreeman : another european jesus. Not accurate

American Horror Story

0ShockWave0 : American Horror Story: Freak Show will air in the UK on 21 October on FOX, and i ...

Sky High

PadmusBlack : I have enjoyed this movie since the week it came out in theaters, it will foreve ...

Witches of East End

Rooseveltjm : OMG...this was great i like where dis is going

The Walking Dead

adranxl : good episode n watch

The Homesman

Harvestor : great movie. I'll watch it again.

More Comments

Free Movie Newsletter

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site