Forum Index > Old Shows > What Tv shows do you think shouldn't have been canceled?

User Info Post
akodo
Top of my list: Firefly.

What is to explain? The show is just good across the board.

Second: Terriers

This had great characterization, interesting moral dilemmas for the characters, and they didn't 'win' every episode...they barely kept their heads above water. This show explored the detective genre in a way we haven't seen since Rockford Files

Third: Jericho

This show was going someplace, and had a rabid fan base. The cost cutting 2nd season was still strong, however they really had to rush to tie up the story as much as they did.
Posted 6 years, 7 months ago | Quote Post
phantom316
Brukernavn
tpb but they just quit dont think they got canceled.
jesuscat
The New Adventures of Old Christine, it was full of laughs.
cillicill
Quote:
Char_Mayne wrote:

Kyle XY!!

I agree; I loved that show!

Also, though not sure how many people ever heard of it, "Strong Medicine".... I loved the show and hated to see it go. It should have ran many more seasons.
Witcher47
Flash Forward, because the story just started to make sense and then it was like, CUT!

At least one more season would've done the trick.
Witcher47
Quote:
johnpaul98 wrote:

Heroes. I'm sure there are still some loyal viewers out there

You got that right mate!
Witcher47
Also I think 4400!
That show was pretty interesting to see what abilities they all had and such! I loved that show!
chris_rabbit
There's lots of shows that I think shouldn't have been cancelled:

G.I. Joe (aka 'Action Force' in UK) [there were even only two seasons and the movie was the last episode; there was no third season after the movie

Catchphrase (even though the only episode I like is the Trevor VS Catherine episode from Friday 28 October 1994)

The Get Along Gang (I prefer the DiC series to the Nelvana pilot episode)

Get Your Own Back (I only like the 1995 series, which was even the last year of the fairground themed series)

Henry's Cat (even though I have all the episodes)

The Junglies (I'm after the last episode 'A Very Big Monkey')

Laff-a-Lympics

PC Pinkerton (I'm after the last episode 'On Your Bikes')

Spitting Image (the episode I'm after is in either season 10 or 11)

Stars in their Eyes (I have all the episodes from 1994-1998 but only have heats 9-12 of the 1999 series and that year's final, heat 3 from March 2000 & the May 2000 final and the 1993 final)

The Thin Blue Line (even though I have all seven of the 1995 series episodes and I only like that series's episodes)

Tintin (even though the only two episodes I like are 'Tintin and the Broken Ear' and 'The Seven Crystal Balls')

The Transformers (even though I have all four seasons of the G1 cartoon on DVD)

The Visionaries (I only like *three* episodes and I wish I could *change* things about them, but I can only wait now 'til time travel is possible)

Wimzie's House

Wizadora (I only like the episodes after season 2 and where Wendy van der Plank acted as the titular character)

ZZZap! (I prefer Daisy Dares You to Tricky Dicky and I prefer Deborah McCallum as her)
mandycoleman
hellcats love that show,Unnatural History,Ruby & The Rockits,Better with You,10 Things I Hate About You (TV series),Kyle XY
nickchild89
Quote:
mandycoleman wrote:

hellcats love that show,Unnatural History,Ruby & The Rockits,Better with You,10 Things I Hate About You (TV series),Kyle XY

same
dontpanic1980
American Gothic reason: Gary Cole is awesome, it was pretty scary. Also, great writing,and Sam Raimi produced it.
The Adventures of Brisco County j.r.- Funny, great stories, interesting characters and....... The Great Bruce Campbell.
The Hasselhoffs: I loved the coffee episode(there were only 2 episodes so, it was one of 'em)Hasselhoff is pretty sly about his coffee sneaking.
TicTak
Dark Angel, again. The show was coming to it's conclusion and they just canceled it. That was so annoying for me. There is a book out there that supposedly closes the story/"gives closure," but I think they really should have done it on film. Jessica Alba was sexy and fun to watch.
connie_con
Popular

The show wasn't that amazing but the season ended with a cliff hanger and it really sucked that the issue was never resolved
ben1990
Has to be

Firefly

Miss that show soooo much
LilGreg
My Name is Earl was an excellent show
bondgirl_007_3
Quote:
johnpaul98 wrote:

Heroes. I'm sure there are still some loyal viewers out there

bondgirl_007_3
MADMEN!!!! What ever happened 2 Madmen???
bondgirl_007_3
CHARMED...OMG HOW I WISH!!!!
UnwantedWord
Heroes was good; I was enjoying watching the character's powers develop over the course of the series...

I was enjoying Outsourced too; Kinda bummed they didn't renew it... I need my Gupta fix!
Posted 6 years, 7 months ago ( Edited 6 years, 7 months ago ) | Quote Post

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Old Shows > What Tv shows do you think shouldn't have been canceled?

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Make a Free Account

Information

LetMeWatchThis Guide TV Schedule

Support the Site

Site Updates and News

Did you know you can use Primewire.org and Primewire.is to access this site? Well, now you do.
Check out the personalized TV Schedule.

Latest Comments

Waco

abmonfort : Okay. I was so wrong. The FBI were total dicks. The negotiator was the only dece ...

Winchester

HorrorHolic : This movie seemed to me as if someone told a director to make a horror movie wit ...

Atomic Homefront

bigboystl : Im a born and raised St. Louis native and I can honestly say that this is no sur ...

The Walking Dead

Smokey_greenleaf : wonder why they dont have season 8 episode 9 scheduled to air on 2/25 (in just a ...

Agatha Christie's Poirot

DebbieLegg : The solution didn't seem to track. Not one of the best mysteries that's for sur ...

Girl Flu

ellegrl : I will be adding this one to my favorites. It is sad and funny but after the fir ...

Black Panther

kenXz : WukandoMs are schmucks better yet were Pricks, if the black panther hides ON A V ...

More Comments

Support the Site

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site