Forum Index > Old Shows > What Tv shows do you think shouldn't have been canceled?

User Info Post
gdkool
What Tv shows do you think shouldn't have been canceled?

And how many more series/seasons should there have been!

Please explain why the show should have stayed on air.
Posted 3 years, 4 months ago | Quote Post
CivilWarTrain
1. Whose Line Is It Anyway
Reason: FUNNY AS HELL!!!!!

2. Ed Edd n' Eddy
Reason: Very entertaining, one of my favorite cartoons

3. Extreme Trains
Reason: I like trains, educational, cool host

4. Trains Unlimited
Reason: Same as Extreme Trains (except used different narrators)

As for how many more seasons, I would've liked them to continue making more seasons until I get sick of it (which could take a while, lol!)
stephaniemariec
Oh god there are so many I could write a book. Instead we should talk about all the shows that should be cancelled like most of the reality shows that are on tv today.
pascos
Firefly!
gdkool
Quote:
stephaniemariec wrote:

Oh god there are so many I could write a book. Instead we should talk about all the shows that should be cancelled like most of the reality shows that are on tv today.

Big Brother UK finished on 10 when it should have finished before 5 as they only started going on to get famous and you knew why each person was picked to go in. As in tranny, toretts, gay bloke etc
09sexyblack
Goodtimes, Girlfriend
09sexyblack
Martin,fresh prince of bel air
09sexyblack
The woodpecker show,thundercats
LinneaL
Off the map, criminal minds suspect behavior, christine, that 70s show, scrubs.
Pepperman89
Firefly. Why on Earth would they cancel such a great show. It has such a familiar atmosphere I can't get enought of it. I watched Castle just because it has the same protagonist. That is how I miss Firefly
yasmy_girl_2010
dead like me
johnpaul98
Heroes. I'm sure there are still some loyal viewers out there
Haribofilmed
Numerous shows but one that springs to mind at the moment is/ was 'Quantum Leap' that ran in the 90's.

Travelling through time (within his own lifetime) changing people's lives was admirable but it was the hilarious situations that Sam Beckett, the main character often found himself leaping into that made it a great show, such as the body of women involved in the Women's Right movement or those of 'Drving Miss Daisy' style people where he was the black driver. Other's include leaping straight into a boxing match mid-fight or paradoxical situations such as a neighbour who lived near him as a boy. Famous people were leapt into as well.

He also quantum leaped into dangerous and precarious situations that highlighted the the current zeitgeist at that time in history.

I could go on but i'll leave it for now. Anyway it would be great to see new series emerging today.

user posted image
Posted 3 years, 3 months ago ( Edited 3 years, 3 months ago ) | Quote Post
R0m3o
The wayne bros. and The fresh prince of bel air damn miss tos shows lol
Posted 3 years, 3 months ago | Quote Post
Aldarion
Deadwood <<Do I have to explain

Farscape <<<best sci fi series and completely original. Jim Henson studios makes some freakin neat aliens in this. They did wrap up the storyline with a miniseries wich is good. They only cancelled it to put their funds into stargate. Bad move. Ben Browder and Claudia Black have A+ chemistry.

The Cape <<<< Really got good 6 episodes in and had endless potential.

callierose18
dark angel....great show! jessica alba really came into her own and the show was so unique and different from everything else out there. aaaaaand since it got cancelled the ending was so open ended..it resolved nothing! just left my brother and i with hopes of what could have been and unanswered questions..
yasmy_girl_2010
phil of the future,so raven
Lewis94UKHD
My Name Is Earl!! Great show.
Char_Mayne
Kyle XY!!
KapRabbit
Moonlight!
Very good vampire show!

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Old Shows > What Tv shows do you think shouldn't have been canceled?

Join the site, its free!

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Sign Up

I can't watch movies! Help!

LetMeWatchThis Guide

Site Updates and News

Support the Site

Latest Comments

Hercules

LTHANDLEY : Holy mother of Pearl .....popcorn city !

2047 Sights of Death

Tina720 : Ok..Well! Not the best, a shame as it has all my favorite actors..Danny Glover, ...

Mind Body & Soul

xbird : PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LINKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Fallen

Cheshire_Cat_ : gorilla vid is NOT the listed movie. it's an entirely different movie. Used No ...

Hercules

cauyao615 : great movie...not too complicated but very entertaining...cant think of a movie ...

Earth to Echo

VijayanHashmi : Really Alieans Story. It's Messed Story. Low Budget Movie 5/10.

Joker Rising

DutchInVegas : How he became the villain he is today? Isn't he dead? Michael Keaton's Batman ...

Verbo

GREGGWRIGHT : Heavy film, hindered a bit by translational subs, but intense underlying meaning ...

Bar Rescue

bettyboopbbw69 : This bar looked amazing after the makeover.. I hope they keep up with it and don ...

Bar Rescue

bettyboopbbw69 : You see how their businesses went back down to nothing much too...

More Comments

Free Movie Newsletter

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site