Forum Index > Off Topic > The Corrupt a Wish GAME!!!

User Info Post
RoboPhone
Granted, but going against the guidelines of this thread creates a cosmic paradox, which causes the universe to hiccup and KittyKitty's fur to briefly vanish then reappear a moment later. Now everyone watching knows she has a tattoo of Justin Bieber on her pink tummy.

I wish it was Friday
Posted 3 years, 4 months ago ( Edited 3 years, 4 months ago ) | Quote Post
Eldoron
Granted, but the balance of whatever powers may be get so distressed that all robotic beings in any galaxy are turned into flesh-and-bone mortals!

I wish I was the smartest human alive!
Posted 3 years, 4 months ago | Quote Post
RoboPhone
Granted, but you're name is now Marvin and you're hooked on antidepressants.
user posted image

I wish I knew the secret to life and everything.

Eldoron
Ooooohhh, granted, but before you had a chance to transmit that knowledge to anyone, you were destroyed.

I wish I could make whole planets! (I see a theme, here. lol)
RoboPhone
Due to a hearing-impaired dyslexic genie, here is your planet named Homer :
user posted image

I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony.
Eldoron
Granted, but because it would cause an anomaly, your ability to teach anyone anything only lasts 2 seconds before it fizzles out.

I wish I had created the STARZ hit TV show...Spartacus: Blood and Sand, and the prequel...Spartacus: Gods of the Arena.
wraithking
(lol @robo's money tree corruption)

granted but your producer is KittyKitty and your exec produce is robophone with calmybleeding, cookie, smilesgoodsense, thistle, and jack bauer as the starring actors. It fails horribly and you finish your career off wrestling midgets.

I wish pepsi would buy out coke and create pokesi
RoboPhone
(LOL, Wraith, you'd make a good Casting Director)

Wish granted. However, an African multi-billionaire secretly gains control over the soda manufacturer and creates this soft drink instead:
user posted image

I wish Wii would introduce a virtual interactive movie experience, where viewers could replace the actors and live their roles.
wraithking
(smilesgoodsense as the repressed tattletale) what?lol

granted but your only options are violent horrors and Brokeback Mountain

I wish it would rain alcohol
Eldoron
ME TOO! lol Oh, wait...Granted, but it only rains into the oceans, and anytime a human goes near it, the rain stops.

I wish that when it snowed, it would snow so perfectly as to keep roads and sidewalks clear of ice.
RoboPhone
Granted, but the color has a yellowish tinge and smells vaguely of stale beer and vinegar.

I wish the next new thread creator would make a funny yet clever, original and well-conceptualized game, which will endure.

TheGeoDemon
Granted, but that game will give you an incurable internet std. (Remember, you're not just posting with the other posters, you're posting with every person they've ever posted with)

I wish there was a cagematch between Dracula and Edward.
wraithking
lol@std thing

granted but dracula wins then turns into a bat escaping the cage turning the world into vampires, who then all die off due to lack of humans to feed on.

I wish I were an airborn ranger
TheGeoDemon
lol @ daybreaker reference

Granted, but you find yourself falling through mid air, wearing a pink power-ranger jumpsuit and feeling really, really cheated.

I wish icecream came in a flavor just called 'Awesome'.
wraithking
(lol I've never seen daybreaker)

Granted there is now a cream flavor called awesome, it's vanilla flavored.

I wish I had a time traveling delorean
Eldoron
Granted, but due to a freak accident you wind up in prehistoric ages where your delorean gets crushed by a herd of apatosaurus wandering by.

I wish I could clone a healthy baby brachiosaur.
RoboPhone
~poof!~ You are now one :user posted image
Better run! There's a hungry Velociraptor coming!

I wish the planet would repair itself and be safe for humans again.
Eldoron
lol Look at me! Ain't I adorable?

Granted! But wouldn't you know it, once the earth is repaired and safe for humans again, the human race suddenly speeds up the aging process and everyone on the planet dies of old age in a matter of moment, making the earth free of inhabitants to pollute it.

I wish I could go back in time and actually take my wife on our honeymoon that we didn't get. :(
wraithking
Awwwwww... granted, however your honeymoon is actually on a moon of honey where you come under attack by space bees who cause you to contract hives. Your wife, disgusted by this, runs off with a robotic phone man.

I wish I could breathe under water.
Eldoron
Guess I'm gonna have to disassemble a certain robotic phone! lol

Granted, but without warning three baby puffer fish get caught in your airways and puff up because they are scared. They have poison in their needles, which release into your blood stream and very soon after...you die! Sorry, it was the only way I could go. :( I don't really have anything against you...except that you made my wife leave me for a robot phone!

I REALLY wish that the next poster will be very lenient on me, since I have just lost my wife and all.

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Off Topic > The Corrupt a Wish GAME!!!

Join the site, its free!

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Sign Up

I can't watch movies! Help!

LetMeWatchThis Guide

Site Updates and News

Support the Site

Latest Comments

Salem

1971Adonis : So far, so good! Will keep watching.

Black Snake Moan

HalliBot1138 : I felt the actors, and actresses did a wonderful job in this movie. It was enter ...

Eve of Destruction

ronnies619 : A little dated, but good action ....good fun ....This could be Modernized and C ...

Defiance

Researcher : OK, how many of you think the red mask with empty shotgun shells makes it on the ...

Heaven Is For Real

justbe : Oh wow I love this movie!! and I believe it why not?! 10 stars!!!

Big Brother

Banchimae92 : So glad that didn't turn out the way Devin wanted. That guy is getting on my las ...

The Bay

pax84111 : it was ok worth 1 watch don't no why i waited so long to watch this

The Last Ship

njaumbe : I rarely post a comment but this particular series deserves praise....

Hell's Kitchen (2005)

Researcher : Whoa! Talk about choking! Never saw that coming!

The Impossible

40Mill86 : this was a great movie i dont know how i missed out on it, i was glad it all wor ...

More Comments

Free Movie Newsletter

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site