User Info Post
cookie75
user posted image
* updated version coming soon *

For the time being, if youre really lost,
just send me a message and i'll see what i can do

Posted 3 years, 10 months ago ( Edited 2 years, 4 months ago ) | Quote Post
cookie75
This thread still needs some fine-tuning, and there's a lot of hosts i need to test, but i think we're off to a good start... Thanks to franke28 and Slayer13 and others for contributing on the "Divx not supported on PS3-thread". That thead was the reason for making a proper PS3-thread, in part because it contained useful info, but even more because it contained some nonesense, like having to register first. I think ive managed to squeeze out all the useful stuff on that thread and put that on here too. If anyone has anything to add... suggestions, questions, problems, whatever, feel free to contribute. I'll try to keep this topic as up-to-date as i can. Well, i guess thats it for now....
Posted 3 years, 10 months ago ( Edited 3 years, 10 months ago ) | Quote Post
I gotta get a PS3 to trouble shoot the bugs on the site.....

Good thread!
cookie75
cheers boss... lol, i guess it would be nice if you could look at some of these ps3 issues. changing the color of "advanced" a bit would solve 1 issue... and getting those "dropdown-buttons" to work would be even more awesome!
Posted 3 years, 10 months ago | Quote Post
slayer013
Nice thread cookie :D
slayer013
I'd like to add that chat box doesnt work and hasn't worked for quite a while now.
cookie75
hey , that used to be on there.
i'll put it back in, and add the latest prime-time episodes-thingie. (edit: done)

i'll try to test ther rest of the host some time this week. still a bunch i havent tried yet...

Jemz
I Use Ps3 And Everything Seems Fine For Me
AnyWay Thanks
And Great Thread

Oh Yeah 1 More Problem When Somone Sends Me a Image i Cant See it Just Shows a X But Some Images I Can See And Some i Cant
slayer013
Quote Post here in the forums is another feature that doesn't seem to work for me. It is clickable unlike the reply button, but nothing happens.
slayer013
@Jemz

I may be wrong but I think the pic. problem affects even PC users. Some just won't work. I'll try later if I can wrestle the lap top away from my nephew for a few minutes.
Wish me luck. lol
Jemz
The Reply Thing For a Movie or Here?
slayer013
Reply is for movie comments.
slayer013
I was wrong about the pic.
The one from your wall which I cant see on PS3 shows up fine on lap top.
cookie75
Quote:
slayer013 wrote:

Quote Post here in the forums is another feature that doesn't seem to work for me. It is clickable unlike the reply button, but nothing happens.

hmmm you're right, user posted image and user posted image are the only 2 ubb-buttons that do work. :s
slayer013
In the music section you can't choose a different version for the songs. You can only watch version 1.

People who have low tolerance can't use the show/hide feature on messages that are blocked due to profanity etc.
cookie75
:s Thanks i guess...
Might as well change that "Known issues"-bit into something like "Functions that actually work".
It'd probably be a lot less work that way. :P
slayer013
lol

This is for all PS3 users and it should cheer you up Cookie. This is more important than the Online Instruction Manuals feature. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AyVh1_vWYQ

heheh
Posted 3 years, 9 months ago | Quote Post
slayer013
It should be a complete list now. I can't think of any other problems unless new ones arise.
reaperofbonks2
thanks cookie i had no idea my ps3 could use all those hosts or save movies the advanced search rocks 2
twoworlds
Now, since i can at times be lazy, how may i copy all the impt. stuff u said and post it on the top of this new PS3? Hahaha! I am still trying to get how to fast forward the torrents that i download to the Mac, to flash drive, to PS3.I am gettin good at that , but i need to finish reading the manual for the PS3! Hehe:) I will refer back to this many times.This was a lotta work and i for one, really, really appreciate the info and u takin the time! thanx again Cookie! :):)

You're not logged in!

Forum Index > Front Desk > PLAYSTATION 3 HELP

Join the site, its free!

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Sign Up

I can't watch movies! Help!

LetMeWatchThis Guide

Site Updates and News

Support the Site

Latest Comments

Montana

broadsword99 : Good movie. Shame the audio is out of sync and no subs on version 18. 7/10

Big Brother (AU)

RicanLunaP : That was such a fake. Travis and Aisha don't have a chance in winning. Or do the ...

Sons of Anarchy

stephanie_xox : I hate Marks I hope Jax rips him apart, that ending had me in tears and I hope J ...

The Mentalist

operator001 : the next and final 13 episode season will start in january 2015

The Mentalist

gatzu : http://primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk/mentalist-spoilers-janes-circus-friends-reapp ...

Macbeth

warpedscot : READ, Mabeth the King by Nigel Tranter, Shakespeare version of Macbeth is fantas ...

Sex Drive

t0pcat : Alice Greczyn...I think I'm in love.

The Mentalist

gatzu : CBS police drama "The Mentalist" may premiere its seventh and ...

The Real

rrob1983 : Can we get episodes 21-26? Thanks!! Love this show!!!

Joker Rising

MovieGodx : This actually was quite good for a lower budget film. Worth the watch if you lik ...

More Comments

Free Movie Newsletter

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site